- Text Size +
Chapter 8

Farewell Kikyo

Ciro headed towards the mountains, he said, “I spy with my little eye something with plates.” Ciro started to head down over a river.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha’s team had left to go back to Lady Kaede’s house, and Kouga’s team headed in the direction of Ciro’s leaving. “By the way, what stopped you from going to the fight two years ago,” Kagashe asked Inuyasha. Kagome said, “That’s easy, I wouldn’t let him get near the well.” “Hmmm, I wonder if that incarnation was telling the truth,” Kagashe said. “But didn’t you say that Inuyasha went into battle, and died?” Kagome asked. “No I said he vanished, and was never seen again. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s dead. There may be a possibility that he’s locked inside the building,” Kagashe said, “Even if it’s just a glimmer of hope, then that’s good enough for me.” “Why would I get captured, anyway,” Inuyasha steamed. “Well, you are always going into battles without thinking of the consequences,” Kagome said. “It doesn’t mean I’d get captured,” Inuyasha yelled. Sango said, “He’s digging his own grave again.” Miroku said, “Well shall we go inside, and let the cat and dog fight?” Sango nodded and Miroku grabbed her hand.
Lady Kaede was outside sweeping, when Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and, Kirara walked in. Seconds before they reached the door, Kagome yelled, “Inuyasha, Sit boy!” Crash! Crash! Both Kagashe and Inuyasha fell down, to the ground. Kagome turned to Kagashe and said, “Oops, sorry Kagashe, I didn’t mean to...” Kagashe got up, and said, “Don’t worry if I’m not used to it by now I never will be.” Lady Kaede walked up and asked, “Who is this girl?” Kagashe said, “I know we didn’t get much time, but I am Kagashe. I came from the future.” “I thought you were Inuyasha’s and Kagome’s daughter, and now it makes sense,” Lady Kaede said. Inuyasha got off the ground, and Kagashe went inside.
Ko Koa, the dragon demon was in a lake, when miles away, Kagashe, who was in Lady Kaede’s house said, “You know you would think Ciro would be after Kikyo, but it seems to me he is just after more power.” “Why would he be after Kikyo?” Inuyasha asked. “That was Naraku’s original plan, to kill Kikyo. I suppose that it is hotwired into their bodies, because they are part of Naraku,” Kagashe said, “Anyway we must get to the dragon demon, before Ciro finds it.” “So, who do you think this dragon demon is?” Myoga asked who was in a corner. “Most likely another incarnation,” Kagashe said. “Lets all find this dragon demon before Ciro does, if what Kagashe said is true then he’ll go after the dragon,” Kagome said. At that everyone headed in the direction of the dragon demon, Co Coa, except Myoga and Kaede. Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin, were heading south, with Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara heading north, and Koga, Ginta, and Hakkaku were heading east to where everyone would meet.
Meanwhile, Ciro had met with Kikyo, near a river, in a cave. “So you’re Kikyo,” Ciro said, Inuyasha will meet the same fate as you.” Kikyo drew her bow and arrow and said, “You are of Naraku; tell me what is his plan?” “His” plan is nowhere near complete, but I guess what you’re asking for you’re about to find out. You will never see the day Sounga’s son returns, and you were always Naraku’s first objective; InuYasha was the second. Kikyo prepared to fire, but before she could, Ciro yelled, “Die Kikyo!” Ciro shot a vine from around his arm, through the bow, and through Kikyo, knocking her into a miasma tunnel that led to a miasma river.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, nor do I own the idea.  I do own Kagashe, Ko Koa, and Ciro