- Text Size +
Chapter 13

Returning Home

As the sun set, and it being a new moon night, the Kagashe’s and Inuyasha’s hair and eyes changed to black, and their claws turned to fingernails. Souta blinked, and asked, “Uh what just happened?” “It’s the new moon,” Kagashe said. “Souta wasn’t around in your world, was he?” Kagome asked. “I didn’t get a chance to see your world; I live in the Feudal era,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I see, which reminds me, you realize what you could be in for it, when you go to that time, don’t you?” Kagome asked. “I know, but if father is there it’ll be worth it,” Kagashe said, “Anyways, after dinner, I’m going to get some sleep, I’ll be going to that building to free everyone.” “Oh, I see,” Kagome said. “Yes, and I can only hope to get back before the sun sets on that day,” Kagashe said. Kagome’s mom came in, and said, “Dinner’s ready.”
The next morning, Kagome had made breakfast for Kagashe, who said, after finishing, “I usually don’t get as much good food, because you haven’t gone home, since Inuyasha took off. Anyways it’s good.” Before leaving, Kagome said, “Mom, we’ll be back later.” “Okay, and Kagashe good luck,” Kagome’s mom said. Kagashe nodded, and the three of them headed to the well.
Once on the other side, everyone was waiting, and Rin, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, were just arriving, and Koga had a strange look on his face. Kagashe noticed the look and asked, “Uh… Koga something wrong?” “Uh… n… no. W… why?” Koga stuttered. Kagashe looked at Ginta, who said, “Uh we ran into somebody claiming to be Koga’s fiancé.” “Oh, you mean Ayame,” Kagashe said, “I wonder how they will do.” After saying goodbye to everyone, Miroku said, “We’ll always be with you.” Kagashe nodded her head, pushed a few buttons on the time-machine-watch, and vanished. After she vanished, Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, and Kirara headed towards Mushi’s, and the Wolf demons headed towards their cave. Before Inuyasha and Kagome left, the adult Shippo, asked, “Are you two coming back?” “We’ll be around, don’t worry,” Kagome said. Shippo then left and followed Kaede to the new village, and waved at Kagome and Inuyasha. Inuyasha picked up Kagome bridal style, and they got in the well. Nobody knew whether, or not the adventures were over, but peace had finally been restored.
In Kagashe’s world, Kagome who now had short hair was going to catch some water, when Kagashe appeared. Kagome said, “Kagashe I told you not to come back today but tomorrow.” “I know, but there may be a glimmer of hope for father,” Kagashe explained. “Are you sure?” Kagome asked. “Yes! According to some sketchy information, he may be still alive in the building,” Kagashe said. “But its three miles to the building, do you think you think you can make it?” Kagome asked. “I have to try,” Kagashe said. Alright, good luck, Kagome said. At that Kagashe took off down the road, towards the building.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea, it belongs to Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe.