- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha...only in my dreams...

Domo arigatou gozaimasu- Thank you very much (Very formal)

 

Arigatou – Thank you

 

Hentai- pervert

 

Morning was almost here and the arrogant Taiyokai found himself making medicine and actually worrying. When had he lowered himself? Worried. Since when does a taiyokai worry, over two mortals no less? Kami must be cursing him or something. Nevertheless he brewed the medicine and applied the paste to Rin’s wound.

 

After about three hours Kagome still hadn’t woken up yet and he was worried, again. Where do these emotions come from? Had he gotten so weak without realizing it? Getting up he looked over to his half brother and said, “Keep an eye on them, if one strand of hair is out of place, you will forfeit your life,” and walked out of the cave.

 

Inuyasha ‘kehed’ and leaned against the wall of the cave as if he was bored. Inside he was kind of amazed.

 When did Sesshomaru start worrying and being protective over two female humans? I know Rin is his ward so he is protective over her, but what about Kagome? 

Outside the world was coming to life. Sesshomaru walked along an old road. After sighting his desirable object, he took it and walked back to the cave. Once entering, he set about making tea from the herbs that he picked. After being with Rin for a while, he knew many kinds of herbs now, after all Rin is human, and humans are weak.

 

After the tea was done, he blew on it to cool it down. Then walking to Kagome he put her head on his lap before proceeding to feed her the warm tea. Every once in a while he have to rub her throat slowly so that she could drink the tea.

 

Inuyasha stared at Sesshomaru with wide eyes. They were so close. Just the thought made him want to growl.

  

Kagome was in a deep slumber. She didn’t want to wake up. Then suddenly she felt something warm flowing down her throat and a rubbing there. It felt good. Slowly opening her eyes she saw signs of silver around her, then a glimpse of gold.

 

Inuyasha.

 

Fluttering her eyes open, the world was dim to her at first.

 

Finally she saw who it was.

 Sesshomaru… 

Sesshomaru was rubbing her throat at the moment. He was about to pick up the tea for her when he saw that she was awake. He froze.

 

Gold against chocolate brown.

 

Black contrasting against silver.

 

Both sides were determined to win. It was only then that Kagome realized that she couldn’t win. He was sucking her in. She was the victim, and she was sinking in deeper than she would have if she were in quicksand.

 

Sesshomaru felt that sensation passing through him again. The one that he hated so much yet he craved. It felt so warm and good.

 

Kagome was struggling and Sesshomaru could see it. She was confused and it showed right through her eyes. Quickly looking away, afraid that she would sink if she looked at his eyes again, “Sorry Sesshomaru-sama, I should look at Rin right now.” Getting up from his lap, she went over to Rin, but on the way there she felt dizzy. In an instant, Sesshomaru was instantly there, saying softly to her, “You shouldn’t be up. Rin can wait.”

 

Kagome, shocked by his words nodded while he helped her back to her futon.

 

Inuyasha sat there staring at them. He felt like and outsider and jealousy went through him. He kept on telling him that Kagome still love him over and over again in his head. While Inuyasha was saying his mantra, Sesshomaru was thoroughly confused. He didn’t know what caused him to say that stuff to her, and what happened between them when he looked into her eyes. He was never a man of many words. He rarely complimented anyone and rarely cared. Yet in two sentences he showed some emotion. Another surprise was that she was formal. She said Sesshomaru-sama. Perhaps she now respects him more?

 

Inuyasha was in a bad mood.

 

“I’mma go outside for some fresh air. The smell here makes me wanna throw up,” he said the last part glaring at Sesshomaru. Then getting up, he walked outside.

 

Sesshomaru growled.

 

Kagome sweat dropped.

 

Boy, some things never change, do they?

 

“Allow me to apologize on Inuyasha’s behalf, Sesshomaru-sama. You know him and his behaviors.”

 

Sesshomaru nodded.

 

After sitting there for a couple of minutes, the air around them started to get awkward.

 

Kagome felt warm in the cave. Getting up, she carefully went over to her bags, not wanting to fall. After getting some bottles, a towel, and some clothes, she proceeded to go to the back of the cave, and was about to enter the back passage when a smooth voice asked her, “Where are you going?”

 

“To the spring. I need to clean up,” replied Kagome turning around.

 

“I shall accompany you.”

 

“But wh-what about Rin?”

 

“She will be fine,” the demon assured her. “If anything were to happen, I will be with her quickly enough.”

 

“If you say so,” said Kagome as she turned around and walked away, fully aware that Sesshomaru would be following her.

 

When they got there, Kagome set her stuff on a rock near a stone before she turned to Sesshomaru.

 

“Do not worry, this Sesshomaru will have his back to you, hurry and go.”

 

“Domo arigatou gozaimasu, Sesshomaru-sama,” said Kagome.

 

“Just Sesshomaru is fine, Miko.”

 

“Sesshomaru-sama, I recall asking you to call me Kagome,” said Kagome.

 

Sesshomaru lips twitch a bit. He remembered her reaction earlier.

 

“Of course, Kagome.”

 

“Arigatou, Sesshomaru”

 

Sesshomaru nodded. Kagome walked over to the spring and gave Sesshomaru one last look before undressing and entering the spring. She bit her lip as she entered the spring. The hot water did wonders for her sore muscles, which were knotted under her skin.

 

***

Inuyasha was done destroying a couple of trees to release his anger, and he finally felt himself calm down. Maybe he was thinking too much.

 

Better get back, can’t leave Kagome and that bastard alone for too long.

 

When he got into the cave, no one was there except for a sleeping Rin.

 

Using his nose, he sniffed around a bit and smelled that Kagome and Sesshomaru were in the spring. Getting curious as to what they were doing, he walked there. As he got nearer, he made out Sesshomaru’s form. Kagome was also in the spring.

 Damn that hentai Sesshomaru!  

 Then he realized that Sesshomaru’s back was facing Kagome and that they were merely talking. Sneaking closer he allowed himself into their conversation.

 

***

 

Kagome sighed for the forth time in the spring.

 

“What bother’s you M- Kagome,” asked Sesshomaru, not hiding his curiosity.

 

Kagome smiled when he remembered to use her name and said, “Rin. Every moment we waste will bring her closer to death. We need to find Naraku and kill him once and for all for her sake and for everyone’s sake.”

 

“Hn. We shall leave at daylight. Do you think you can handle that?”

 

“I believe I can.”

 

“No matter. Jaken and Ah-Un should be arriving here tomorrow at daylight. You can ride on Ah-Un with Rin if you are tired.”

 

“Arigatou, Sesshomaru.”

 

“Hn.”

 

A couple of minutes passed and Kagome was ready to get out when Sesshomaru said, “Get out of hiding hanyou.”

 

Inuyasha walked out of hiding and glanced at Kagome before turning away.

 

Kagome, when she realized that Inuyasha was there, forced herself deeper into the pool.

 

“Hanyou, are you lowering yourself so low as to being a hentai?” asked Sesshomaru.

 

Inuyasha faced got red and he said, “No! You baka! And what are you! You know that is inappropriate, what you did.”

 

One of Sesshomaru’s elegant eyebrows went up.

 

“Oh? How so? Would you mind explaining it to me, dear brother?” Sesshomaru was having too much fun seeing Inuyasha like this.

 

“You- You. Urgh!”

 

Turning to Kagome, he continued on with his ranting.

 

“And you Kagome! What were you thinking, letting him sit like that? For all we know, he could be a hentai! Are you out of your mind acting like that. Like a-a b-“

 

“Inuyasha!” stating Sesshomaru coldly, now serious, “I suggest you close that big mouth of yours. You are treading on thin ice.”

 

“Let me handle it, Sesshomaru,” said Kagome who was very angry now.

 

“Oh Inuyasha.”

 

“What?” Inuyasha gulped and got ready. He knew fully well what that voice meant.

 Urgh. Why am I so stupid at times? 

“SIT BOY!”

Chapter End Notes:
Here is the chapter eight that I promised. I’m trying to get chapter nine started. Hope that I will have it done by the time I get 10 reviews. Happy Asian New Year!!!