- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha or the gang, i do however own the plot, and Tonya and Salem

I need Reviews....Reviews keep me going and keep me writing..

Tonya had been living with Kagome for about two years. Now as Kagome was getting ready once more to go down the well. Tonya could help but feel jealous. All Kagome talked about was Inuyasha, Tonya knew Kagome was in love with the half demon and that she considered the others a part of her family….Family..that was one thing Tonya didn’t have any more. All she had was Kagome.

Tonya sat and watched as Kagome played in the backyard with her little brother. She let out a sigh as her thoughts went to her family. She missed them so much at times, she thought she was die with the anger in her heart. Tonya stood and she walked back into the house, She walked into her room and she fell onto the bed. She let out a deep sigh as her cat jumped onto the bed. Her cat was the only animal she had been allowed to bring with her from America.

Although Tonya was raised in America, she was born in Japan. Tonya was considered the Beauty among her friends. She had let her hair grow out and now her Raven locks reached her hips. Her eyes were the color of Emeralds and her figure was perfect. But next to Kagome, Tonya felt like she didn’t match up.



Kagome walked into Tonya's bedroom and she frowned. Tonya had been down lately and it wasn’t like her. Then Kagome got an idea...Inuyasha. He always seemed to cheer her up when she upset. "Hey Tonya would you like to meet Inuyasha?" Tonya smiled and she nodded, She had wanted to go for a long time now. Ever since Kagome came back injured. Tonya knew she could help the group. She stood and she dressed in tight jeans and a tank top with a skull and cross bone on it. She let her hair down and she smiled, "Ok I’m Ready." Kagome smiled, She had decided to not wear her uniform again, so she dressed in Jeans, a red tank that said Bite me and boots.

Tonya and Kagome walked out to the well and Kagome grabbed Tonya's hand. They jumped in and they disappeared. When they arrived Kagome was not surprised to see Shippo their waiting. She picked him up and she smiled, "Tonya, this is Shippo, my adopted Kit." Tonya smiled when she saw the little Fox..."Ohhhh Hes sweet."

They walked through the forest and Kagome smiled as she came through the clearing. Inuysha stood leaning into a tree with his usual smirk. He saw Tonya and his eyes went wide. Tonya's face turned red as she stood closer to Kagome.

"Guys, this is Tonya. She has been living with me for a while now."

They all shook their heads in Understanding. They packed their things and Inuyasha walked to Kagome. Once Kagome was on his back he took off. Tonya started in a run to try and keep up with them. Suddenly she was lifted up onto the back of Salem...."Woah!..who are you?"

"Im Salem, Inuyasha's Brother....You must be Tonya."

Tonya felt the color rising in her cheeks. They caught up with Inuyasha and Tonya looked over at Kagome smiling. when They reached Kaede's village. Tonya walked over to the spring that ran behind it. She sat on her knees and she looked into the water....Soon Kagome came up behind her and she knelt next to her.

"you know i couldnt help but notice, the color your cheeks were when Salem carried you.....Your taken with him arent you."

Tonya's eyes went wide and she blinked a couple of times..."erm well...He is nice.....he talks more than Inuyasha does." Kagome let out a laugh, "Inuyasha talks when he wants to....Salem talks because he can." Both of the girls Giggled. They played in the water for a while, and they came back to the village soaking wet. Inuyasha and Salem Couldnt help but notice the change in Kagome, since Tonya's arrival....

But it was Inuyasha who noticed the color rise in Salem cheek everytime Tonya looked his way. Their was something about Tonya. Unlike Kagome, Tonya's Aura was not human...It was something else........