- Text Size +
The next morning Tonya was of course the first one awake. She sat up slowly so she wouldn’t wake Salem. She was shocked when she saw Inuyasha and Kagome. Inuyasha had put his arm around Kagome. It wouldnt seem like a big deal to anyone else. But Tonya knew how Kagome felt about Inuyasha. Tonya smiled as she grabbed Kagome's bag and she walked off to change clothes. She came back wearing the same thing as the day befor and she smiled as she knelt down next to kagome. She Gently shook Kagome until she woke. Kagome opened her eyes and she smiled, she slowly moved out from under Inuyasha's arm and she went to change.

While kagome was gone Tonya began to sense another Demon. but this was different. Tonya could sense another tainted sacred jewel shard. She crawled over to Inuyasha and she shook him gently. he groaned as he opened His eyes, "what is it?" Tonya looked at him as she started to change."I can sense a Demon, he has a sacred Jewel shard." Inuyasha sat up quickly and he grabbed the Tessaiga. Miroku jumped awake when he felt the presence of a demon. As He stood a demon came into view with Hakudoshi sitting on his shoulder. The Demon held the limp from of Kagome in his hand.

"kagome!"

Inuyasha's eyes went wide. Tonya pulled her sword out and she growled, "well, well Hakudoshi. we meet again." Hakudoshi's eyes narrowed, "Tonya?...Hmm i thought you died in that fire." Tonya aimed her sword and she growled "you thought wrong." She made a move to run to the demon and Inuyasha grabbed her Shoulder, "No tonya he could kill Kagome." Tonya pulled away and she swung her sword slicing the Demon's arm off. Inuyasha ran forward and he grabbed Kagome befor she hit the ground.

Tonya jumped in the air and she sliced the Demon in half. Hakudoshi stayed in the air for a moment before dissapearing. Tonya sighed as she returned to normal and she put her sword away. She turned and she ran to Inuyasha. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and he held her close while the group packed their things. They ran as fast as they could back to Kaede's village.

That Night kagome sat in the hut leaning into the door. a blanket was over her shoulders to keep her warm. She smiled as she watched Salem and Tonya play in the water. Inuyasha came up and he sat behind her. Kagome leaned into him and she smiled. Inuyasha put his arms around her to keep her warm. Kagome smiled as she spoke softly, "i havent seen Tonya smile like that in years." Inuyasha looked at them and he smiled, "yea, Salem seems pretty happy." Kagome closed her eyes and she sighed. Inuyasha put his head down, "i thought he had surly killed you this time...I have never been so scared in my life."

Tonya cupped her hands and she filled them full of water. She threw it on Salem and she giggled as she ran. Salem ran after her and he caught her by the waist. he pulled her close and he smiled softly. Tonya looked back at Salem and her cheeks turned red. Salem slowly leaned in....

Kagome watched in shock as Salem and Tonya held each other in a passionate Kiss. Inuyasha opened his eyes and he gasped. Tonya pulled away and she smiled brightly. They walked up to the hut hand in hand..Kagome was smiling while Inuyasha looked slightly irritated.

"Salem, were about to go into a battle that could cost us our lives and you pick now to move in on Tonya." Salem's eyes along with Tonya and kagome's went wide. Kagome stood slowly and she glared at Inyasha, "how can you say such things....at least they have a reason to fight Inuyasha!."

Inuyasha stood their in shock. "You have something to fight for." Kagome crossed her arms over her chest, "and what would that be?"

"Shippo."

"Inuyasha SIT"

Inuyasha dropped to the ground and Kagome walked off. Tonya and Salem stood their with their mouths hangin open. Tonya was the first to Go off, "I cant believe you said that how can you be so horrible." Inuyasha stood and he groweled, "i am not being Horrible." Tonya groweled and she walked off. Salem knelt in front of his brother and he sighed "Inuyasha...whats gotten into you...Youve never said something that bad." Inuyasha sighed as he sat up, "Kikyo wants me to leave with her....Tomorrow, she said she couldnt go on without me." Salem's eyes went as wide as plates, "your not actually thinking about going....are you."

"No of course not...the thing is....I think im falling for Kagome...The feeling has always been their. ive just been to proud to admit it."

salem nodded, "you need to tell her."

Tonya stood behind a tree and she smiled when she heard that. She knew that if she could get Inuyasha to admit what he just said to salem. Then everything would be ok.........Tonya didnt know how wrong she was.