- Text Size +
Inuyasha stood waiting for the thing he sensed to reveal itself. He gasped when he saw Kikyo walking towards him. Kagome stood close to Inuyasha as she watched. Kikyo stopped and she looked at the Demon that still had a hold on her heart. "Inuyasha, i have come to ask forgiveness. I realize now you never hurt me...Inuyasha i still love you come with me!" Inuyasha's eyes went wide as he looked over at Kagome and then back at Kikyo.

"Well, why aren’t you leaving Inuyasha?"

Sango, Miroku, Tonya, Shippo and Inuyasha gasped as they looked at Kagome, who had her head down. She looked at Inuyasha with sad eyes. Inuyasha turned and he looked down at the young girl he had grown to love "k...Kagome?" Kagome let out a sigh as she looked at him "Its what you’ve always wanted...Go on we will be fine.... GO INUYASHA!"

Inuyasha jumped back and he nodded. He took Kikyo’s hand in his and they walked away from the group. The group remained silent for a while, not knowing what to say. Kagome let out a sob as she dropped to her knees.

"Kagome!"

Sango and Tonya ran to her and They knelt next to Kagome. Kagome's body shook with silent sobs "I let him go because..Because I love him and he wanted her." Kagome held the purple string of beads that was once around Inuyasha's neck.

Inuyasha and Kikyo stood next to the Tree of ages. Kikyo smiled as she leaned into Inuyasha. On the inside she was laughing. She had finally gotten him away from her reincarnation. She turned and she looked up at the Demon that always seemed to make her melt. She leaned up and she touched her lips to his. Inuyasha stiffened as he kissed her back. He couldn’t get his mind of Kagome.

Kagome stood with the help of Tonya and Sango. She looked at the beads. They lost their hold and they stopped glowing. Kagome put them around her neck and she sighed. Suddenly Tonya stiffened, She began to change and she pulled out her sword. Naraku walked into the clearing laughing. Sango and Miroku stood in front of Kagome and Shippo.

“Do you really think you can beat me without the half demon?”

Tonya’s eyes narrowed as she let out a growl The group was to busy trying to fight of Naraku to notice that Kagura had stepped in and grabbed Kagome. Kagome dropped her bow and arrows as they disappeared…Miroku turned around and he gasped,

“NO KAGOME!!!!!”

As Naraku disappeared, Tonya took a swipe at his arm. She barely caught it before he disappeared for good. She returned to normal and she turned, She knelt down and she picked up Kagome’s bow. She stood and she took off into the forest, Miroku, Sango and Shippo Jumped on Kilala and they took off after her. Tonya came into the clearing and she stood staring at Inuyasha and Kikyo. Inuyasha turned and he looked at his friends. He saw the bow in Tonya’s hands and his eyes went wide,

“Where’s Kagome?”

Tonya’s eyes filled with angry tears as she threw the bow at Inuyasha’s feet. “Naraku took her. Not long after you left with that clay pot.” Kikyo Growled, Inuyasha picked up the bow and he let out a wail. He turned and he looked at Kikyo, She nodded “go find her Inuyasha, you wont rest until you do.”

Without a word Inuyasha ran into the forest, gripping Kagome’s bow in his hand.

“Dammnit Naraku, why didn’t you come after me. Please Kagome be safe…you have to be ok."