- Text Size +
Inuyasha ran through the forest with Miroku, Sango, Tonya and Shippo on his heels. Inuyasha let out a growl as he ran faster, "damn, How could I be so stupid..." As they came to a clearing Inuyasha gasped. Naraku stood in his barrier with a limp Kagome in his arms. Kagome’s Shirt was soaked in blood.

“Naraku you Bastard, LET…. HER…. GO!!”


Naraku let out a laugh as he looked down at the dying priestess. “How sweet, Inuyasha has found love.” He held Kagome up by her throat. Kagome’s eyes slowly opened and she whimpered in pain. Naraku shoved her through the barrier and she fell in slow motion. Inuyasha ran forward and he caught her before she hit the ground. Her eyes opened and she saw Inuyasha, Her eyes filled with tears, “In…Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha could feel tears sting his eyes, “Don’t talk Kagome, you need to save your energy. Your going to be ok.’ Kagome began to shiver, “I don’t think so. Not this time.” Tonya came into view first and she gasped. Miroku and Sango jumped of Kilala and they ran to Tonya. Inuyasha was having a hard time talking without Crying.

“No…Please Kagome don’t leave me.” Kagome reached up and she touched Inuyasha’s cheek, “I love you Inuyasha.” Her hand slid from his face and she blacked out from the pain.

Miroku walked up and he took Kagome from Inuyasha. “Finish this.” Inuyasha nodded and he stood. The anger in his heart was beginning to spill over, His eyes turned blood red from the Pain. As he pulled out the Tessaiga, Miroku walked over to the girls. Tonya took Kagome and she walked over to Kilala, she knelt onto the ground and she held Kagome to her.

Inuyasha looked at Naraku, His sword began to glow red, “WIND SCAR!” The force of the wind scar combined with the anger in Inuyasha’s heart, forced the wind scar through the barrier. Naraku gasped, as it was broken. Inuyasha swung his sword again, “ Adamant Barrage!” as the pieces of Adamant flew through Naraku, Kanna appeared holding the infant. Tonya pulled out an arrow and she shot it at the girl. In an instant the Arrow Connected with Naraku’s heart and it began to glow as it died. With Naraku’s heart gone, Inuyasha jumped at the change, “WIND SCAR!” The old light ripped through Naraku, when it faded he was gone

Inuyasha dropped to his knees and he let out a gasp. He was hurt. The wind scar had sent pieces of adamant from Naraku’s body and into Inuyasha. He stood and blood dripped to the ground as he slowly turned. Tonya was Holding Kagome close. She let out a whimper as she began to rock back and forth.

Inuyasha took Kagome and he walked off. He walked until he found a small clearing where the sun was able to peak through giving enough light to see. He knelt on the ground and he pulled Kagome close to him,
“Please Kagome, don’t leave me. I need you, I cant go on without you…Its you I love not Kikyo..It’s always been you…. Please”

As he spoke the jewel in Kagome’s body began to glow, The light surrounded Inuyasha, healing him. When the light faded, Kagome slowly opened her eyes, “Inuyasha.” Inuyasha looked down and he smiled as his eyes filled with tears. He held Kagome to him and he began to cry. Kagome put her arms around him and she smiled softly.

Inuyasha stood and he picked Kagome up. He walked back to the group. Tonya stood and she smiled as she ran to them. Her arms went around them both as she broke into tears. Inuyasha put one arm around Tonya and he held Kagome with the other. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo ran to them and they joined in. As they all pulled away, Kagome managed to stand, She turned and she looked at Inuyasha and she smiled, Inuyasha leaned in and he pressed his lips against hers. Kagome’s arms went around him and she smiled.