- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DO NOT SUE US!

 

Chapter 3

 

            Yukia walked into camp with a satisfied smile on her face.  She noticed Kikyo had a smile on her face and was saying something to Inuyasha. ‘This can’t be good.’ Yukia absolutely refused to talk to Kikyo because Kikyo probably would kill her given half a chance. She strained to hear what was going on behind the tree she hid behind.

 

            “-gone for awhile Inuyasha. It’s a thing for miko’s.” she was lying through her teeth and Yukia knew it. Inuyasha, amazingly, seemed to notice that Kagome had never said anything about going away like that to him.

 

            “Why isn’t Kagome going with you, Kikyo? She is a miko too,” he said, stating the obvious.

 

            “Because she isn’t nearly powerful enough.” She said in a scoffing tone.

Yukia felt like killing her and making sure she stayed dead. Inuyasha glanced at the tree Yukia was hiding behind. He had sensed her anger.

 

Before anybody could say or do any thing, Kikyo’s soul collector’s lifted her into the sky.  Yukia stepped out from behind the tree she was hiding behind.

 

“I swear, one of these days I’m going to just snap.” She seemed to be talking to herself more than Inuyasha and he could still smell her anger. She started to glow like a fire fly and Inuyasha dumped a cup of water on her head. Needless to say, Yukia was less than happy. She looked at Inuyasha with reproachful eyes.

 

“What the hell was that for?!?” she growled. She stood up to face him and she was mad. Suddenly, she drooped to her knees in pain. She was clutching that silver locket she wore around her neck. She was way beyond furious.

 

            “I hope this is important.” She growled to herself. “But than again, important means two different things to me and her.”

 

She leapt into the air and started hopping from tree to tree. Inuyasha was dying to know what she was talking about.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  

            Kagome arrived at the campsite asleep in Sesshomaru’s arms. She had fallen asleep sitting in his lap, listening to his heart beat. It took all of Sesshomaru’s willpower not to lean down and kiss her; she looked so beautiful with her hair over her shoulders and the moonlight glistening on her eyelashes.

 

            He sat down and looked at her in her in that green and white outfit she alway’s wore.

‘You’re in love with her, Fluffy. Just admit it and everyone will be happier.’ A voice inside his head pointed out. 

‘Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my thoughts?’ Sesshomaru growled.

 ‘I’m you’re inner demon, genius. Kami, what that girl sees in you is far beyond me.’ ‘Watch it, smart aleck. Or so help me, I’ll-‘ ‘Or you’ll what, kill me? Hate to break it to ya, but you kil lme, you kill you. Comprendo?’ ‘Why are you here? What purpose do you serve? 

‘Let’s get back to Kagome, shall we?’  Sesshomaru glanced down at the peaceful form of Kagome. He inhaled her scent of orange and a summer’s day. The voice in his head smirked.

 ‘Come on, Fluffy. Say it. Say it! You know you want to!’ 

            ‘I-I love her. Happy now?’ he asked sarcastically. Kagome squirmed and her brow’s came together and Sesshomaru smelled her fear. He lightly grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze. Her expression immediately became peaceful again and she whispered “Sesshomaru.”

             ‘Good,’ said inner Sesshomaru. ‘Now tell her.’ 

A chilly wind blew and Sesshomaru’s tail automatically wrapped itself around him and Kagome. He leaned down and whispered in her ear 3 words that he would only say to her and her alone.

 

“I love you.” he whispered this so softly he wondered whether he saisd it or not.

 

Kagome’s eye’s fluttered open and Sesshomaru froze. Her brown eyes with their sliver of cerulean blue intensely stared into His amber ones that had such a warm glow to them.

 

“I love you, too, Sesshy.” She said and kissed him on the lips. He was surprised and he kissed her back. How wonderful it was to finally be kissing her! They stared into each other’s eyes and Kagome snuggled up close to Sesshomaru and fell asleep.

 

Sesshomaru stayed up to make sure no one hurt his Kagome.

Chapter End Notes:

Review Please!

Won't update until u do!

Love Yukia And Kirsten