[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

There are times when one must hold onto what they value most. Is it really true that you have no idea what you have until it is snatched from beneath your grasp? Perhaps.  Inuyasha soon learns the meaning of 'be careful what you wish for' as everything he could have never hoped for becomes a shocking reality.  When he loses what he wants most and receives something else in return, will he do anything to get it back and thrust the new into the trash?

----I have alrighty stated the rating as NC-17 because of further content. I'm sure I will only be using this rating for language, since PG-13 didn't seem suitable for some words, but just to be on the safe side, I don't want the younger eyes to be offended or influenced by language later on in the story that they take on bad habits.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Entei
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 417 Read: 299
Published: 10 Oct 2008 Updated: 15 Oct 2008
Story Notes:

None of the Inuyasha series characters are mine. They are property of their original owners. The story line of searching for the Shikon Jewel is also NOT mine. However, the plot twists and custom characters belong to me. The characters that are mine will be described in the chapters of the story they appear in. Thank you

=^.^=

1. [1]chapterone[1] by Bumblebee [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (405 words)

This chapter is in editing mode. It is not finished and no where near ready for reviews and such. So please be patient, as I will have the rest of the chapter done tonight I hope. Although, if you read this, there is a possibility if you've never seen the particular episode, there could be a small spoiler in this first chapter. Very minor. I will find out the episode title though and make sure to include it.

---------------------------------------

2. [2]chaptertwo[2] by Bumblebee [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (12 words)

Chapter 2 is to get you aqquainted to a custom character that will be making her appearances throughout the story. I just want you to get cozy with her in the chapter so you'll know who she is later on down the road :)

My Character :  Katsumei Higurashi (Todo)

Katsumei is 16 years old and she is a Senior in her high school back home.  She is Kagome's cousin, taking the Higurashi name only by choice. Todo is her biological last name. She lives with her mother only and is currently staying with Kagome due to illness of her cousin, Sota.

----------------------------