- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

the discription of Julie's sword may be incorret. I need to check my drawing.

"I hope you don't minded playing my way?" Julie asked as she drew her sword. This sword is a medival sword decortated with a blue metal vine on the blade that seem to wind around the hilt, on the top of the hilt was large white jewel, as Julie drew it the sword gave a blue light.

"That depends. What is your way?" InuYasha asked as he drew his sword. "Its very simple. First one to pin the other wins, but no killing.  I hate death. And since your new to the game you can have first go." Julie explained. "That is a stupid move girl" said InuYasha as he threshed his sword forward, "Wind Scar!"

Julie ran toward the Wind Scar, as she drew closer she threw a strike at the ground, as the sword was about to hit the ground it turn into a long wood staff. She used it as a pole vault to jump over the Wind Scar and behind InuYasha. Once behind him she swung her leg, tripping him. "Thats the best you've got? From your adittude I would of thought that you were a better fighter." "How did you do that with your sword?" InuYasha asked as he got up. "Oh, didn't I tell you? My sword turns into any weapon I might need. Now are you going to fight or just stand there and let me win?" "I will win, wench!" yelled InuYasha as he striked at her. Julie blocked him with her sword a sword again. She pushed him off and toke swing, as she swung InuYasha went to strike from behind. The second their backs were to each other Julie turned her sword to a staff and hit InuYasha square in the back. As he fell on his stomach, Julie step on his back brought her chin to her knee and said,"I win." Julie took her foot off of him then she held her hand out to help him up. InuYasha just growled and as he pushed her hand away. Julie shrugged her shoulders and walked toward the others as nothing happened.

Shippo and Kagome just starred at Julie, while Jake threw his arm around Julie and said, "Good job! I like how you, jumped." "Really you don't think I was to proud?" Julie asked as she noticed Shippo and Kagome. She turned to Sango, "Whats with them?" "I think its that they never expected see someone who was a problem in a fight for InuYasha. Me, I'm just surprised that it was someone as nice as you." "Really? Then I guess its a good thing that I'm on his side." Julie looked back to see InuYasha giving her a hard stare. A chill went up Julie's spine.

"You know I'm sure you and me aren't that different. I'm the leader in my group bac home. Trust me, it was stressful before the powers came. Ghess, between Anna always blowing things up and Taylor burning things. I don't know how they survive with out me and Jake to save them from their messes." Julie said with worry in her voice, "I wounder how their all holding out." "Then why are you in Japan? If you live in Canada?" Kagome asked confused. "Oh! Well, it's kinda funny. You see, Jake and I are looking for others that don't have completely normal life of a normal person. You, know other werewolfs, vampires, the unknown to the human eyes." Julie explained. "why are you doing that?" asked Shippo from Jake's shoulder. "We thougth it be a good idea to make friends with as many as we can. You know like Julie said earlier, 'the more friends you have the less enimies you have.' " Jake told him.

"This great talking about our mission and all but can we keep moving?" Julie asked. "Why, whats your rush?" asked InuYasha. "'Cause-" just then Julie was cut off by a loud growl from her stomach, "I'm that." Julie said as she pointed to her stomach. "Yeah I'm hungry too." Shippo stated. "Fine then lets keep moving."