[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Kagome comes to terms with her feelings about Inuyasha. Live goes on after the jewel is complete. Kagome is in college and is offered a job to participate with a team of archeologist on the western coast of Japan. Why doesn't her boss know who he is? What happened to him? Sess/Kag all the way!
Rated: R
Categories: Romance, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 16777 Read: 793
Published: 27 Oct 2008 Updated: 27 Oct 2008
Story Notes:

My first fic. The first few chapters will set the story, so patience grasshoppers.

Everything up to the 100th episode of the anime.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the characters of the anime or manga. I make no money off this story.

1. The Decision Has Been Made by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (1075 words)
I don't make money from this. InuYasha is owned and copyrighted by Rumiko Takahashi.

2. From Girl To Woman by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (1021 words)

3. An Offer She Can't Refuse by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (3107 words)

4. All By Myself by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (2388 words)

5. The Tempest Wrath by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (2541 words)

6. Of Peanut Butter and Cookies by Alaksandra [Reviews - 0] (3221 words)

7. Grey Clouds and the Rising Sun by Alaksandra [Reviews - 1] (3424 words)