- Text Size +
Chapter 11: you WILL tell me the truth………

Last time: “We’ll get to Chika faster this way…” Yukio said, not wanting to upset her…..he hated it when she was upset.

enjoy reading!


The entire Inu-tachi group was silent for quite some time as they traveled towards the west. No one believed what Lady Leiko had just told them…..at least no one wanted to. She wouldn’t lie……right? But even if Leiko DID lie…..what would she get out of it? Nothing…….

She’d said she was going to go see Lady Chika of the East…. was it? And Leiko was so happy for Sesshomaru…..No she hadn’t been lying.

But the real question was how did she find out? Did she have an information network that news got to her faster than others? They were at least two days from the Western lands…but Leiko had known even before them.

She had been standing alone when they first saw her. Where had her mate Yukio, been? He had gotten pretty upset when Inuyasha called Leiko a liar….even if Inuyasha had said it in a ‘nice’ way.

The only person that seemed to be calm about the situation was Sango, actually she was smiling a bit and hummed. Miroku glanced at her and smiled inwardly, he knew why she was happy about the situation….and Inuyasha and Kouga were both arguing with each other as usual……

“Why did she agree with Sesshomaru anyway?!” Inuyasha yelled to no one.

“It’s your fault mutt-face!! She got sick of you and ran to him, when she should’ve come to me!!!! She is MY woman after all !!!” Kouga yelled at him.

“She ain’t your woman Kouga…get it through your thick skull !!!!” Inuyasha yelled back.

“Is too !!!” Kouga said.

“Well she mated Sesshomaru you bastard!!” “How do you like them apples?!!” Inuyasha yelled back to Kouga. “How do you plan on getting her now!?”

“I don’t think he’ll take kindly to you ‘sauntering’ into his palace and saying ‘oh hello I just came to pick up my woman see ya!!’ ” Inuyasha continued to yell.

“He’ll kill you for even touching his mate….no for even looking at her for three seconds in hunger or lust and whatnot!!!!!!”

“Why are YOU coming along then?” Kouga yelled at him.

“For the Shikon shards you idiot!!!!” Inuyasha said. “But we all know you don’t have a brain!!!”

“You take that back half-breed!!!” Kouga yelled.

“No Wolf-breath!!!!” Inuyasha yelled back.

Miroku sighed and shook his head, not wanting to intervene in this problem….he walked closer to her just in case…. Sango looked at him and didn’t say anything, but wondered what they were going to do about those two now…..

-Western Dojo- (with Chika and Kagome)

Chika and Kagome walked towards the Dojo in silence. Guards bowed as both walked by and Kagome was amazed that Chika knew her way around the palace so well…..

Chika and Kagome stepped into the main doors of the Dojo and Chika closed the doors behind her. Kagome waited patiently, looking at the dojo while Chika closed the doors. She wondered what Chika had wanted to talk to her about…

She turned around and looked Kagome in the eyes with an expression that Kagome didn’t understand at all…….

“Chika.” Kagome began.

“Why?” Chika started, walking closer to Kagome.

“Why did you lie Kagome?” “I can see the hesitation and guilt on your face.” Chika’s expression changed and she looked a bit angry.

“I don’t like being lied to Kagome, and I only saved your butt, because I wanted to know for myself why you say you’re the Lady of the west.”

“And I can’t believe that Sesshomaru went along with it too!!” Chika said angrily. “What’s the matter with him?” She ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

“You don’t have his mark…..” Chika continued.

“Chika,” Kagome began, wondering how she was going to tell her what was really going on….

Chika frowned and looked at Kagome. “Does he love you?”

Kagome looked at Chika and couldn’t believe that she had asked such a simple question and Kagome was having a hard time answering it.

Chika turned around, clasped her hands together and said, “Well I suppose he must, after all he’s not one to love someone so easily.” “Maybe it is wrong of me to judge you Kagome…..for your intentions don’t seem to be bad.”

“What is your story? I’d like to hear it….” Chika said. Kagome took a deep breath and started telling Chika what had actually happened……

-Sesshomaru’s study- (with both demon lords…)

“Well?” Ichiro said. He knew but wanted to hear it from Sesshomaru….

Sesshomaru looked at Ichiro and sighed. He was an old friend of his and Sesshomaru couldn’t back off or ignore Ichiro.

“ A demon was insulting Kagome’s honor……Ichiro.” Sesshomaru started. Inuyasha already knows you would never go out and do something like that.” “So, naturally, I just wanted to see what he would do if it actually happened.”

“Wonderful….now that that all of Japan knows you’re mated to Kagome…all that’s left is for you to actually make the fiction a fact.” Ichiro said.

“Don’t look at me like that Sesshomaru, even if no one else knows….don’t you think Lady Leiko spread the word out?”

then Ichiro frowned and said, “I always did wonder how word gets to her before everyone…..” “She’s probably on her way here as we speak to congratulate you…..”

Sesshomaru groaned inwardly, he hadn’t thought about her! What had he gotten himself into?

“I think We’d better go find Chika and Lady Kagome, because Chika’s never up for people lying to her or deceiving her….no telling what she’ll do when she’s angry….” Ichiro finished off, not noticing Sesshomaru’s look.

-Back to Kagome and Chika- (in the dojo)

Kagome started to tell Chika of the game she played which was called Mash and how the results always came out to be the same, the same demon who she had a crush on, the same demon and his name was Sesshomaru.

“Then things got out of hand when Sesshomaru’s half brother, Inuyasha insulted my honor….Sesshomaru stepped in to help, but I’m sure he doesn’t feel the same….” “He just wanted to help….” Kagome said….

‘Hmm…’ Chika thought. ‘This story is getting interesting.’

“Another demon, his name is Kouga…he wants me…” Kagome started again, only to be cut off by Chika.

“Kouga? Leader of the wolf tribe in the south?” Chika said a bit sharply.

Kagome nodded.

Chika sighed and said, “I know him….a thick-headed Baka he is too…my friend Ayame has a crush on him and is supposed to be his mate….but he wants a ‘Kagome’ I’m guessing that’s you……”

‘Small world.’ Kagome thought, nodding.

“Well I don’t blame you,” Chika said walking over to a sword that was hanging on the wall, and examined it. “But now I don’t know what you’re going to do….” “If my friend, Leiko finds out, then word will be all over Japan now…..”

Kagome winced, imagining Inuyasha’s face turning as red as his fire-rat kimono……

Chika turned around and said, “You’re going to need my help, if you want your (ahem) secret to keep going….of course we will need to make that fiction a fact sooner or later…..”

“Besides your group is on their way here to save you as we speak……” Chika said. ‘No doubt two people are pissed that Kagome’s a taken woman now….’ ‘Well….sooner or later anyway……’

Kagome looked shocked and said, “You’ll help me?”

“Of course……it’s about time Sesshomaru got his act together…..” Chika said as if it were no big deal.

Kagome turned about five shades of red and then fainted………..

“Oh no!! Kagome-sama!!? What’s the matter!!!?” Chika said, turning white from shock. Was it something she said?


Lady Nefertiti: Chapter 11 !!

 Please read and review!!!