- Text Size +
Chapter 14: Plans…..Part 1

Last time: Leiko sighed, She really had no idea where Chika came up with these hair-brained ideas that always seemed to work with her………….

Disclaimer: I so do not own Inuyasha….

Well anyway...Enjoy reading!


-With Ichiro dragging Chika along, with Leiko trailing behind them-

“Now Chika…” Ichiro began, wondering how to go about this…. He’d never chided her or told her she was wrong….. Unless it was a situation when she was in danger ‘Hence that Baka, Inuyasha touching her mark.’ And then Chika would probably do that ‘pout’ and…… ‘I’ll never win…..’ he sighed deeply. He didn't want to be the 'bad guy ' and figured it was his fault that she behaved in such a manner...the fact that he didn't spend enough time with her. He always gave in and never said anything to her…..and here he was supposedly a demon lord who controlled everyone and told everyone what to do……..Gah! if anyone ever found out what a softie he'd become, especially around his mate. “Are you mad at me Ichiro?” Chika said in her ‘sad’ voice. Then looking like she was going to cry she said, “I’m sorry…really…” and a tear rolled down her eye.

Ichiro hugged her and said, “Oh dearest don’t cry! I could never be mad at you.”

Leiko rolled her eyes, ‘And how many times have we seen this display?’ ‘You would’ve thought that Ichiro would’ve learned by now…..’ ‘Well at least she knew that Chika could manipulate Ichiro and have him do whatever she wanted, cause Chika was ‘His World.’

-Kagome and Sango- (Walking into the castle)

Sango trailed behind Kagome, who seemed to be in deep thought. ‘Is she upset that she’s mated to Sesshomaru?’ Sango wondered, watching as Kagome touched her mark on her forehead and sighed. ‘ Maybe she thought this was a bit too early??’ Well she’d ask her later……

“Say Kagome, where are we going?” Sango asked her.

Kagome turned around and said, “Oh to find Chika and Leiko, and explain a couple of things to you……”

“Like what?” Sango thought aloud. They didn’t have to walk far because Chika was standing with Ichiro and her mate…and Kagome smiled when she saw Ichiro hug Chika.

“Chika! Leiko!” Kagome called. They turned around and saw Kagome walking with another female, a human female…. A demon-slayer……

Ichiro didn’t look amused at all…..Chika caught his glance and said,

“Oh Ichiro, honey, it’s okay, this is Lady Sango, a demon-slayer…. The last of her people. She was in love with that demon, umm I forgot his name, but his father said that he couldn’t marry her…. Err because…

1.) She was a human

2.) She was a demon-slayer

3.) Killing 'thier kind' was not only an occuption for her but a hobby

“Do you know everything?” Sango said, amazed that Chika knew so much about her…… and Sango didn’t even know her name.

“Um no, it’s Leiko’s information network that keeps me updated on everything that goes on in Japan and by the way did you know that Naraku has gone into hiding again?” “And rumors are that Kikyo mated him?” Chika shook her head sadly. “It’s terrible really…. Poor Inuyasha.” But then she smiled as if she hadn’t been sad at all and said, “Oh well…. At least you have Sesshomaru!!!” “And then the both of you can live happily ever after!” and eveyone stared at her abrupt change in manner.

And Kagome’s only thought was how long she could keep that charade up….‘But do I want to keep it up? Or do I want to make the fiction a fact?’ She shook he head, sighing. Chika knew about it already…. And she did a damn good job of hiding things when the situation arose.“Come, Chika, Leiko, I told Sango that we all needed to talk...Umm, if you would excuse us lord Ichiro?”

He nodded and in his deep voice said, “Lady Kagome.” Before he walked off he turned and smirked at Chika. "We’ll postpone IT till later Chika...see you then…” She flushed red, but didn’t answer him, then gave him an angry look for embarrassing her. Well at least no one had understood what he meant…..she hoped.

Kagome walked alongside Chika and Sango in silence. Suddenly she stopped and said, “Okay Sango, promise you won’t get mad or anything?” Sango nodded and wondered where Kagome was going to go with this….

“I’m not mated to Sesshomaru…not yet anyway..” Kagome started off. “I….the only reason that Sesshomaru and I did that was because Inuyasha was insulting me and Sesshomaru had protected my honor….” She looked down and then said, “ Chika put a spell/barrier around me so it seems that I am indeed the Lady of the west….As for the mark? Leiko’s really good at creating illusions…..Please don’t tell anyone?” Kagome gave her a pleading look.

Sango was silent for a moment and then said, “Oh why would I say anything Kagome? I’m just happy that you’re all right…. And the fact that you’re feelings weren’t hurt by Inu-baka.” And at that Kagome breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m impressed,” Sango said, looking towards Chika and Leiko, “That the two of you were able to ‘create’ such an illusion, and baffle everyone into thinking that was indeed the truth.”

Chika smiled and said, “Thanks…” and then Leiko turned and said, “Shh…here comes Yukio.”

"Do the both of you, Chika and Leiko, like to keep your mate's guessing all the time?" Sango asked her. Both of them just gave her a sheepish look. But before they could answer her Yukio walked up to them.

“Ah, ladies… there you all are, I had been wondering where you all had gone off to after Chika’s little display…”

Chika frowned at him and said, “How do you know that? Do you know everything?” “How is it that you know everything?” Yukio didn’t answer her but sighed, wondering how Leiko, his mate had come to be best friends with such a hyper high-strung girl named Chika. ' The both of them are going to get themselves killed one of these days...' he thought remembering an incident that happened a couple of monthes ago.

“Um, Yukio-sama,” Kagome began. “I must be off err…there was something important that I needed to show the girls…um we’ll see you later?” He nodded and then all of the girls were off, they practically ran away from him as if they were hiding something they didn’t want anyone to know about.

‘Hmm…’ Yukio thought, watching their retreating backs...something about this was not right...

“Okay so how far do you plan to take this ‘situation’ Kagome?” Sango asked her. “I know you aren’t one to lie, rather ‘stretch the truth.’ ” Kagome didn’t answer her. Did she? Did she want to keep this going? It was fun…she had to agree confusing everyone to no end. Even Sesshomaru himself wasn’t too unruffled by the fact that she wasn’t speaking the truth.

‘And I always thought he was Mr. Honorable, you lie and I kill you… you fool.’ Kagome thought vaguely. Why was Sesshomaru being like that anyway? He was always so...ummm...not nice? more like a killing person.

Was that the right word for it? No it wasn't that...it was because he was fufilling a duty that he had to be...mated to her! She growled inwardly...he didn't care about her! The next time she saw him...'Oh you just wait..you sexy lord you...I'm gonna take care of you good...' she thought thinking of the many ways she could punish him.

(A/N: ah the many possibilities...)

She didn't see Leiko's very very amused face...which looked like it was going to burst into laughter. Oops...perhaps she forgot to mention that she could read minds? oops... 'But a sexy Sesshomaru?' Err... Nah...but then again there were things that she wished she'd never heard like 'taking care of him...'

Oh what the hell...and Leiko burst into fits of laughter...and then eveyone stopped and stared at her like she was mad. "I-ha-ha! Kag-o-me!! I-ha-ha-ha!!! I'm-Sorry!" She started to turn red and Chika slapped her on the back.

"Oh stop it. It couldn't be that funny..."Chika said. A message to Leiko to tell her EVERYTHING later.

"Um...should one be slapping one on the back if they're trying to breath?" Sango asked aloud.

(A/N: ROTGL!!)

When they were about to go inside the palace, they ran into none other than Sesshomaru himself and he said, “Kagome, come with me...there’s something I need to discuss with you….” and she gave him a funny look.

Chika smirked and thought, 'Ah what a beautiful sight indeed! the couple is about to argue! Love is in the air!' She looked over at Leiko who nodded her head. And they knew what happened after that...the couple would 'make up...' (evil laugh from both)...

“Umm okay…” Kagome said wondering what exactly he wanted to say to her….She waved to the others and then walked alongside him into the main wing, where all of the other important lords and ladies would be staying once they arrived. Sesshomaru didn’t know how he should go about this ‘interesting’ situation he had gotten himself into…and now he was stuck. But did he want to remain stuck...stuck with the little Miko called Kagome?

'Yes...' his conscious said.

'Who asked you?' he thought.

'I am you...' his conscious said.

Suddenly he was broken out of his thoughts by Kagome's voice.“What’s the matter Sesshomaru?” Kagome asked him. He looked down into her blue eyes…. Her very blue eyes, sighed and turned around.

“You see the thing is Kagome…” he started.

Kagome tapped her foot impatiently, “Out with it!” Interesting...he was never one to hesitate when speaking to someone.

“You see, knowingly you seem to want to keep this charade up, just to slap it in Inuyasha’s face that you’re no fool….” he said. “So, when one is mated…there are certain things one must do….” he smirked at her.

‘Eh?’ she thought. Now where exactly was he going with this?

He pointed to something and then Kagome almost fell back in shock, had Sesshomaru not grabbed her by the waist. “No way in HELL Sesshomaru!” She said. “You keep those thoughts to yourself, you Hentai! “And while you’re at it, get your hands off of me!” She huffed, shoved him and moved away from him...far far way...

He shrugged and then said, “Now what would the others think if you didn’t?”

She flushed red and then said, “You seem to be enjoying this very much Sesshomaru-sama!” she added.

‘Indeed.’ He thought.

“I’m Leaving….Goodbye DEAR…” Kagome emphasized. Ugh! the audacity of that demon! Who the hell did he think he was!? She wanted to kick him for even suggesting THAT.

'But aren't you supposed to be his mate already?' her conscious asked her oh-so-innocently.

'...' no answer from Kagome.

Sesshomaru suddenly grabbed her arm and said, “You can’t leave just yet….DEAR….don’t you first want to be aware of how to get around the palace, your palace….you don’t want to get lost do you?” Kagome just glared at him...daring him to say another word.

"Sesshomaru there's something I need to tell you and you're probably not going to like it one bit..." Kagome said hesitating, picturing his reaction when she told him...

...when she told him about the game that was called... M-A-S-H...

"Is something amiss Kagome?" he asked her.

"Err..no Sesshomaru, it's just that I...you see the thing is...I really don't know how to go about this..." but suddenly Kagome was cut off by a voice that said,

"I knew it! I knew the both of you were lying!"


Lady Nefertiti: Now who’s pissed off voice could that be?

Don’t forget to read and review!!!!!