- Text Size +
 Chapter 16: I just can’t stand the ‘Heat!!!!!’

Last time: 'Of course.' Chika thought evilly. This was turning out better than she'd hoped for...


Kagome was fuming as Sesshomaru made his way over to the main wing. “Aren’t there any other rooms that I could use?”

Sesshomaru chuckled and ran a finger down her lower back, proceeding down to her bottom. “Now how would it look if you slept in another room away from your beloved Kagome?”

“You’re not my damn beloved…” Kagome mumbled. Sesshomaru didn’t respond to that.

“People would think that we’d had a fight or had one of those ‘divorce’ things you were talking about…” He said thoughtfully. “Now about our child…..”

“You Baka, Hentai, demented fool…. I’m not having your heir…..” She said cutting him off. “You don’t even love me….You just want a night of passion don’t you….?” “Grr….” She was sad, he could hear it in her words…..she didn’t believe that he cared for her.

‘Well why not?’ His conscious said to him. ‘You’re the one who tried to kill her….you’ve never given her any reason to trust you….why shouldn’t she be wary of you?’ Sesshomaru sighed….He knew he’d have to make her see and he had to prove it to her……

“Of course you’re not having a baby…” Sesshomaru started, an evil glint in his gold eyes….. “Not yet anyway……” He smirked when she kicked his chest.

(A/N: Aww!!! Sesshy is so cute and fluffy in this chapter, don’t you just wanna hug him??)

Kagome frowned and then muttered all of the swear words she could think of at the moment or one’s she’d heard Inuyasha utter.

“Now beloved don’t say such things, it’s very unbecoming….” He said, opening his door.

“Unbecoming…. My butt !!!” Kagome yelled at him. “Hey why are we going in your room?!” “Hey you answer me!!”

“That was our destination before wasn’t it Kagome?” He said. “Now before you forget, this is your room now too…..” She sagged her shoulders, sighing in defeat.

“Hey Kagome…You know you’re in heat??” He said to her innocently.

She glared at him and said, “You better not be getting ideas you Hentai!!” “Hey why are you smirking like that????!!!” “You answer me!!!!” She said glaring at him.

-Leiko and Yukio- (In the library….)

He placed her on a sofa in front of the fireplace and paced, waiting for her to talk, but she didn’t utter a word to him. How could she tell him that she was getting information from someone she was forbidden from seeing? Yukio would literally chain her to the castle. ‘And why is it so important anyway?’ She grumbled. It wasn’t as if she was doing something dangerous or illegal….She was just getting information from….but was the reason the person she was seeing?

“Leiko please answer me…..” Yukio said. “Who are you getting all this from?” He knew there was just one person who saw or could see everything at once, wrong or right, dangerous or not….. but WHY would she help his Leiko?

“Leiko…” He said again in a warning tone. He couldn’t be angry with her….it just wasn’t possible…..And she knew he’d never raise a hand or strike her. “How did you know that Sesshomaru had finally found a mate, BEFORE everyone else?” It just wasn’t possible….. “Leiko talk to me….” He started again, but she just huffed and looked the other way……

-Chika and Ichiro- (Sesshomaru’s study)

“What did you do to Sesshomaru and Kagome-sama, Chika?” He asked her, almost afraid to hear her answer, Chika was someone to be reckoned with when she was in a mischievous mood. She grinned evilly and said,

“Well….Uhm, they’re probably busy right now and…..” “Hey! Don’t you look at me like that!!!” She huffed. “I think I did them a favor…. They’re both lost souls in need of a little love…..” Then Chika started to poke him in the chest saying, “And you will not get in my way Ichiro….” She gave him a look saying she meant it. “Oh by the way did you know that I uh love you….?”

Ichiro almost rolled his eyes in exasperation. That was his little Chika………

"Ichiro honey, it's hot in here...err...could you uhm perhaps let me go?" She said.

"Nice try Chika...but you're not running away from me..." He chuckled. He knew her 'tactics' so well that he could read them even before she acted upon them...


Lady Nefertiti: Please read and review!!!