- Text Size +
 Chapter 18: Wishing for…what?

Last time: Inuyasha looked at the both of them enter but decided he wouldn’t say anything. He stared into the fireplace, mulling in his own thoughts…….Did he deserve to lose Kagome….even if he did lose her?

Lady Nefertiti’s note: The words in bolds are the demons inner beast talking….

Disclaimer: once again I must say that I do not own Inuyasha or Sesshomaru….GAH!!! okay okay!!! Whatever…..I’m done now….

Enjoy reading!!!!


There was a bit of silence in the study as Leiko mulled over previous events and huffed. ‘Sesshomaru and Kagome better mate otherwise Chika and I’ll have to do something drastic!’ Seriously how slow could those two be? She’d seen snails move faster than those two lumpheads…no thick-headed bakas! Inuyasha still sat in front of Chika and Ichiro. Amazing he’d been sitting in one spot for more than 20 minutes in silence. Just Amazing.

Chika gritted her teeth. She was a demoness of action. This was boring. She looked around at the others who seemed to be minding their own business. Hmmm…. She then looked up at Ichiro and (ahem) discreetly, very discreetly ground her hips against his and gave Ichiro an innocent look which said ‘I wanna be fucked right NOW!!! so get’a move on buddy!!’ and he looked up from his book and grinned devilishly down at her, a look that said ‘Well I thought you’d never ask Koi….’ ‘Mate…Mate….Mate…’ His beast said licking his lips…hoping he’d get to fuck the hell out of her….he’d been lonely lately.

Ichiro got up and put the book down on the table next to him. He picked Chika up in his arms and then proceeded towards the door. Everyone turned to look at them as they left. Ichiro turned and said regally, “Carry on without me for a while…I have some matters to attend to…and I can’t let Chika out of my sight otherwise she might disappear on me again.” With that said he walked out of the study carrying his mate towards the room they’d been assigned to…. ‘He-He’ his beast thought hungrily looking at his mate. ‘Matters that require my mate…’

Looked like they’d be occupied for a while….

-Sango and Miroku- (on their way to the palace)

“Are you alright Sango? I can’t fathom what it must feel like…so I can’t tell you I know how you feel…” Miroku said. She sighed and nodded. She just had to get over the fact that her brother was now gone and had gone to a better place! ‘With mother and father.’ She thought. She had to pick up her life and live while her loved one’s watched her from above. She couldn’t believe she was going to say this but the Hentai had grown on her. Even his groping felt like home to her.

“Miroku…I…I…want….to…bare….your….child….” then she turned red and looked away. He would reject her wouldn’t he? He just gaped at her back and then a soft smile appeared on his face….not one of a Hentai….but of a man in love who has longed to hear those words from her ever since he had met her….

“Sango…” he said.

“I…have to…have to…pick up my life….and move on….” She said stuttering on her words. “I….I…..love…..you….” she flushed red after she said that.

“No. I love you more…Sango my dear…” with that he enveloped her in a big hug.

-Yukio and Leiko- (Study)

“Yukio I’m bored….can I go now or are you going to make me sit on you forever?” Yukio looked up from his book and then his eyes twinkled with mirth.

“Would you rather be under me dear?”

“I swear I mated a Hentai.” Leiko said grumbling, trying to punch him square in the chest. He grabbed her hand and started kissing her hand. He then moved to her mouth and then they heard a….

“Oi! I ‘m still here! Don’t do mushy things in front of me!” Inuyasha said in a panicky voice. He swore they would’ve mated right there had he not stopped them. He jumped off the couch and ran out the door but before he left he said over his shoulder, “Um…err…as you were!” then he bolted out the door. He walked outside…needing fresh air…a lot of it. He swore that mating over and over again could be dangerous to one’s health and brain.

-Kagome and Sesshomaru- (his chambers)

Well they’d done it. Plain and simple. She couldn’t believe that he’d wanted to mate with her…a human…a ningen. She smiled at him softly then wondering how Inuyasha would take it.

Who cares! You selfless girl! It’s time that you look after yourself and see to your needs!’ her conscious berated her. Sesshomaru saw her in deep thought and kissed her on the forehead…. Where her REAL crescent moon now lay.

Mate.’ His beast said happy to see her…. ‘Want mate now!’ he said to Sesshomaru. Damn are you crazy? Sesshomaru thought arguing with his beast. She won’t be able to walk if we…. ‘Who cares? Want my mate now!’ His beast said growling at him. Fine…. Sesshomaru thought. He could always carry Kagome everywhere. He picked Kagome up in his arms and proceeded to Kagome’s favorite place….the hotspring...their personal hotsprings where no one would bother them….

“Is this your way of saying you wanna get busy in the springs Sesshy? Or do you just want to take a bath?” Kagome asked him as he lowered her into the spring. “You know I can walk….”

‘But not for much longer…..’ he thought as dirty thoughts formed in his head. ‘HE-HE’ his beast thought happily. He made his way over to her and pushed her against the wall of one of the sides of the springs.

-Back to little Chika and her mate Ichiro-

“Now where do you suppose my beloved Chika got such a dirty mind from? Just trying to keep yourself busy dearest?” Ichiro asked aloud. Chika raised an eyebrow and pouted.

“So you’re saying you don’t wanna mate with me?” she huffed. All that work for nothing then she looked elsewhere angrily.

BAKA!!!’ His inner beast growled at him. ‘You made mate mad! FIX IT!!!’

“Hmmm never said that….I was just wondering how busy you wanted to get?” he said grinning down at her.

“Thought you’d never ask.” She said and he opened the door to their room.


Lady Nefertiti: Please read and review!