- Text Size +
Chapter 19: M-A-S-H……

Last time: “Hmmm never said that….I was just wondering how busy you wanted to get?” he said grinning down at her. “Thought you’d never ask.” She said and he opened the door to their room.

Beast talking are in bold…

As always…expect OOC-ness from the charecters….

Lady Nefertiti: The last chapter of my fic !!!

Don’t forget to read and review!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha...


-Chika and Ichiro- (Their room)

"Are you still angry with me beloved?" Ichiro asked her softly while putting her on the bed. Damn but he could not stand to see her sad...

"No anata." she said smiling up at him and then blushed when she looked up at him taking off his black Haori (shirt). He saw her when he turned around and smirked. This would never get old. They'd been mated how long? and she blushed like a school-girl when she saw his naked chest.

"See something you like?" he said making her flush redder and said shook her head. "Well I like something I see..." he said in a mischeivious voice looking at her body. Then he made his way over to her like a predator. He tackled her on the bed and she giggled running her hands through his silky hair while he started his 'neck attack' on her. Both of their clothes came off like magic and Ichiro started thrusting into her...enjoying hearing the sounds of her moaning and telling him to go deeper ...Chika liked it rough...and he'd had plenty (ahem) opportunities to figure that little fact out...

-Kagome and Sesshomaru- (his chambers)

Both walked towards their hotspring and “So I’m sure that hotspring will feel nice after we….” Sesshomaru said in his mysteriously sexy voice. Kagome looked up at him still nestled in his arms and blushed bright red. She swore that glint in his eyes had something to do with what he was planning on doing in the springs…dogs…. wait….was she perhaps in heat or something?

“Are you perhaps suggesting that we…” Kagome began. No such luck. Sesshomaru had already dropped her in the springs. Good thing they were naked so they wouldn’t have to undress…. ‘Wait! I said something Miroku would say!’ and Kagome turned redder than a cherry…. Not paying attention that Sesshomaru came in right after her. Looking up she saw no one? “Sesshomaru where did you…..”

Without warning he pulled her forcefully against his body and his lips crashed down on hers. She answered his kisses he growled and pulled her closer to him…..She snuggled even closer challenging his tongue with her own. His lips moved to her cheek, her ear, then down her neck….making sure that no part of her body was left untouched. Air! Obviously she always forgot how important it was to breathe. His mouth went up her body, down, oh that felt so good!!! and finally up to her breasts. She gasped softly when his hand cupped one of her breasts. That would never get old…

Sesshomaru wondered why he’d ignored her for so many years. Human… yes she was…but she was his human… She suddenly blushed when she caught him looking at her with burning eyes full of passion. He smirked inwardly….she was still so shy even though they were mates…..He put his hand under her bottom to support her and she felt one of his long fingers slipping into her. She held her breath and then suddenly gasped when the finger touched her center and she felt him move within her. “Sesshomaru…oh….” she moaned pulling him closer if possible. He lifted his head and looked into her blue eyes, which were clouded with passion, a dazed expression on her face. As soon as she arched her body up he pushed her legs apart and started kissing and licking and biting her center. She wriggled and giggled as he continued his ‘play,’ not bothering to stop in the very least. Soon his tongue left her center and one finger entered her and then another finger, she moaned and cried out his name. Without warning his fingers slid out of her and she whimpered at the loss of his warm fingers in her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and opened herself willingly to him.

He kissed her deeply, hungrily and then not being able to wait he pushed himself into her body ruthlessly. Kagome felt him deep inside her as he started to move and she groaned. This was too much and she nearly passed out. They were like that for a while….Sesshomaru still inside her until Kagome looked up at him and said, “Oi! Pull out of me now! We gotta go!”

‘…………..’

(A/N: (snickers….) (I thought it would be funny if she said that…..)

“Satisfied mister? Ya know it’s your fault that I can’t walk now… what are others going to think?” Kagome asked crossing her arms and looking him dead in the eye still sitting in the springs and very delicious in Sesshomaru’s eyes.

Maybe they should…. ‘No’ and he shook his head. He was not that monk Miroku. He scooped a very naked amd sore Kagome out of the spring and towards their wardrobe. He put her on the bed and pulled out a red and gold silk kimono with patterns of bamboo in it. The seal of the west was on the front of the Kimono, red silk slippers and a gold obi completed the look. Sesshomaru, as usual was wearing in his original outfit, swords in place. “Where are we going now Sesshomaru?” Kagome asked looking up at him. As both went together down the hall guards bowed respectfully.

“To my study dearest….” He said in his deep voice. “That’s where everyone will be…”

She clenched her jaw, and her grip tightened on him knowing Inuyasha would blow up but it was better to face the music now than later. They reached the study doors and Sesshomaru felt her tremble. “Do not fear for I, Sesshomaru will allow no one to harm you.” Again with the third person! She thought. They were just going to have to fix that wouldn’t they? She gave him an evil smirk and knew just HOW she could fix that….

Sesshomaru’s guards opened the door, both walked in and Kagome gulped. She didn’t know why she would behave like this…..Inuyasha couldn’t do anything to her……She had Sesshomaru….. Everyone looked up and greeted them, then gave a shocked expression to see them….. like that. Everyone except Leiko and Chika of course… they just shared a knowing look……

(A/N: I swear they are NOT related to Miroku!)

“Kagome-sama, Sesshomaru-sama, you have finally decided to join us…” Leiko began almost chuckling at them…..

“Pardon me, but Kagome is NO ‘Sama’ Lady Leiko.” Inuyasha said, glaring at her. “She’s just a plain ordinary shard-detecting wench who hunts Shikon shards…She’s like my helper and then she’ll be my mate….”

oops...

Sesshomaru growled at him, eyes flashing red and Inuyasha gave him a puzzled look. Why would Sesshomaru stick up for Kagome? Sesshomaru had a murderous look on his face and was about to kill him for….

1.) Insulting Kagome

2.) Calling Kagome names

3.) Claiming Kagome as his (yet again)

4.) Claiming something, rather someone who was not his anymore (Inuyasha’s)

And the biggest insult? Calling Kagome HIS mate…that just didn’t sit well for his beast either seeing Inuyasha as a potential threat. Oh yes….. That was a big blow to a demon….Especially a demon lord….claiming ‘their’ mate.

He wants to take our mate!’ His beast hissed at him. ‘KILL HIM!! KILL HIM NOW!!!’

Had Kagome not laid a hand on his chest to stop him, Inuyasha would be decapitated right now. “I’m not yours Inuyasha…..” Kagome began sadly. “Not anymore. I waited for you too long….but you were right before….My mating Sesshomaru was a facade.”

“You lied to me Kagome!” Inuyasha said angrily.

“No….I just never expressed that what others were saying was true or not….Kagome whispered, her voice a bit hollow. But I finally saw the truth….My true place was next to Sesshomaru and he actually was honest about his feelings from the very beginning...and I know that he will never two-time me. “I just didn’t see it, until I had help from these ladies here, thank you Chika…Leiko….” Kagome continued, bowing a little and they just nodded. Chika gave Ichiro a triumphant look, whether because they had 'fun' before or because another one of her hair-brained ideas worked yet again...he didn't he needed to take her somewhere private and ask her...

'Mate not mad!' his beast said happily.

“You love ‘proof’ don’t you Inuyasha?” Kagome asked him. “Well here….” She pulled down the collar of her kimono and showed him her neck. Something silvery was on her neck….A mark...A mark?…A mark!!! HIS MARK….Inuyasha growled at her.

“That’s A MARK!!!” he yelled at her jumping off the couch (think of like a spring). ‘No duh..’ Leiko thought. He would’ve moved closer to tear that piece of skin off of Kagome but ceased movement when Sesshomaru gave him a warning growl……of murder yet to come.

“Yay!!” Chika sang, getting off Ichiro’s lap and twirled around doing a little happy dance. Everyone stared at her, well that was one way to be happy…..

“And you should be able to tell I’m mated by my scent, unless you have a bad nose…” Kagome continued.

“YOU…YOU...MARKED…HER??!!!” Inuyasha yelled at Sesshomaru. “WHY???”

“She’s a human, a ningen, a worthless being as you put them!!!”

“Kagome IS MINE!!!! MINE!!!! MINE!!!”

(A/N: Not taking this well is he??)

Kagome put her foot down and said, “Inuyasha I do not need to tell you again that I am not yours….You have enough proof…..and now I put my foot down to tell you that I have had enough of your B.S.”

“And if you don’t leave peacefully….I’ll remove you forcefully….” Sesshomaru said regally.

“Can I at least come visit you once in a while?” Inuyasha asked.

Kagome then looked at Sesshomaru, who said, “If you’re a good boy……”

“You’d make a good uncle!!!” Chika said cutting into their conversation and Leiko nodded her head. Both Ichiro and Yukio shook their heads and decided not to say anything. Sesshomaru smirked and Kagome flushed red. Oh yeah how could have she forgotten that 'those' actions cause children? She watched as Inuyasha walked out of the study shoulders a bit slumped….She didn’t want to do this, but then Sesshomaru gripped her hand tighter….in reassurance.

And this time she hadn’t protested or stopped him…..Because no words were needed….She was complete……..and somehow it just felt right……


Lady Nefertiti: Another one of my fics completed!!

Please read and review for my last chapter!!! And thanks to those who had constantly been keeping up to date, reading and reviewing my fic !!!

Bye for now!