- Text Size +
 Chapter 4: “YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!!!!!”

Last time: Kouga’s jaw just hit the floor, unable to say anything….and Sango? Well….She turned white and fainted into Miroku’s arms…

A/N: I don't own Inuyasha, or any other anime for that matter...there I said it...anyways

Enjoy Reading!


Kouga watched Kagome and Sesshomaru, walking away towards the West, and Kagome saying she’d be back soon. He hadn’t been able to move a muscle, ever since Kagome had disappeared into the trees, with HIM.

‘It has to be a lie!’ He thought. ‘Sesshomaru would NEVER play along or defend a HUMAN, even if she is a pretty female.’ ‘ Or maybe the Western lord had finally lost his marbles….’ Could be a possibility… ‘But still, Kagome agreeing to the whole thing?’ and where the heck was Inuyasha? Did he already see them and wish them ‘GOOD LUCK’ OR ‘GOOD RIDDANCE?’

“Sango dear are you all right?” Miroku looked down at her, concerned that she’d had a heart attack.

Sango looked up into Miroku’s eyes and said “I had the funniest dream, Miroku!” “Kagome was Mated to Sesshomaru!” “Now isn’t that silly?”

‘ERR…..’ He didn’t want to tell her because he’d thought that she’d actually would have a heart attack now…

-With Sesshomaru and Kagome- (walking towards the Western lands)

“You can let go of my hand now!!” Kagome said glaring at him. He shrugged and let go. “Why did you help me anyway? Wait who cares about that! Why were you in Inuyasha’s forest in the first place? You already know that the sword doesn’t work if I’m not there!” “You already said that you didn’t want the sword anymore either!!!”

AND….You made the situation even WORSE!!! Me? Having YOUR child?” She flushed and looked at the ground, which had not gone unnoticed by Sesshomaru, who seemed to be enjoying the whole situation.

All he said was “Kagome…He was insulting your honor. Inuyasha already knows you would never go out and do something like that.” “So, naturally, I just wanted to see what he would do if it actually happened.”

ACUTALLY HAPPENED??” “This is NOT a science experiment, Sesshomaru!!!” she yelled poking his chest over and over again. “I can’t believe I’m involved in such a mess now!!!!” Slumping she sat on the ground and hugged her knees to her chest.

“This is a bad dream…a very bad one.” She kept repeating it over and over again, rocking back and forth. “I’m like married now!” “Oh No!!!” “That means responsibility! That means children!!” She started to freak out and smack herself across the head.

Sesshomaru looked down and said “Well, actually mated, not married.”

“Okay, fine whatever!!!” “Tell me Sesshomaru, how do you plan to get us OUT of this mess?” “YOU OWE ME BIG TIME MISTER!!!”

“I believe it was ME who you should be thanking Kagome, since I saved your butt.” Sesshomaru said.

ARRGHHH….” Kagome started yanking at her hair. Suddenly something clicked and she jumped up, “Hey you could just give me a divorce!!!”

Sesshomaru looked amused and said, “Well…..actually Kagome, dear….. I could but Inu-Demons mate for life and…… I want to keep you.”

WHHAAAATT???!!!!!!!!!” Kagome screeched.

“I think we should make the fiction a fact…..” and he grabbed Kagome’s hand and walked towards the Western lands. “Now about you being pregnant…” he started.

Dream on, Bucko….” She said glaring at him.


Lady Nefertiti : Ha-Ha!! I had a great time writing this…..laughs

Anyway, please read and review!!!!!