- Text Size +
 Chapter 6: Two brains are better than one…… or not?

Last time: ‘That’s exactly what I wrote on my mash paper!’ What was going on?

Lady Nefertiti: I don’t own Inuyasha…

Looks like I confused a lot of people again. Sorry! And to all the people who guessed…. Sesshomaru doesn’t have her paper…..

Anyhow….Enjoy reading chapter 6!



Kouga was still at the village, pacing back and forth in front of Kaede’s hut. ‘It’s a lie! It has to be!’ Kagome had never hated anyone….but Kouga didn’t think that she’d go as far as mating with HIM. ‘Grrr….Sesshomaru…arrogant bastard.’

‘Was she trying to prove a point to Inuyasha?’ ‘What is Sesshomaru playing at….why the heck did he agree anyway?’

‘Doesn’t he think that humans are the scum of the earth?’ ‘Well Kagome isn’t exactly ‘just a human’ is she?’ ‘She is easy on the eyes….it would make any demon fall to his knees….’

Inuyasha sat at the base of the tree, bangs covering his eyes, tetsuiga on his lap, he watched Kouga…who had been pacing for at least an hour. Something about this situation didn’t seem right to him.

‘She had gotten angry with me….when I mentioned Kikyo…..usually she just gets upset and cries…’

‘Sesshomaru didn’t say anything to me, when I insulted her about being pregnant with his child, usually he would’ve grabbed me by the neck and tried to kill me with his green poison claws….just because I suggested something so vile.’

‘Why did she fall silent….when I mentioned about her having A child? WHOEVER it belonged to?’ ‘A child was a blessing…..’

“Sesshomaru was defending …her honor….” He whispered aloud. It was so like his brother….who valued honor a lot.

‘But….he went as far as wrapping his arms around her waist, calling her his dear, mentioning her mark, calling her powerful, AND suggesting she REALLY was pregnant…..’ What the HELL was that all about?

“But what if it WAS TRUE?” Sesshomaru never lied….but he hadn’t said anything like that….

‘He had just remained silent and went along with what Kagome said….like they were mates and he agreed with everything she said….’ Oh man! His head was hurting from thinking so much….

He turned his head to see Kouga still pacing back and forth like an idiot. He didn’t want to admit it, but he knew how Kouga felt…..

- Sesshomaru and Kagome- (on their way towards the Western lands)

Kagome walked along Sesshomaru silently, itching to ask him a question….but wondering how to go about it.

“Still angry with me Kagome dear?” He asked. “I…” but Kagome beat him to it.

“So Sesshomaru….did the Western court run out of powerful demonesses?”

“I would’ve assumed that you’d prefer a lady of demon blood…because I’ll have you know if you’re lying to me….I’ll purify you're ass to hell….” She said calmly. He didn’t answer her….but remembered something from the past…

-Flashback-

“Sesshomaru, come here and listen to me. I want you to remember that never degrade anyone….human, hanyou or someone of demon blood….when and who you mate….make sure you love them, for who they are…….”

-End Flashback-

 

“Sesshomaru?” “Sesshomaru?” “Hello? I’ve been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes….what’s wrong?” Kagome looked at him with a concerned look.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Well I was asking you if you wanted to play a game with me?” She asked him with an innocent expression.

“Oh?” he said, looking down at her and smirking. ‘So she wants to play?’

She reddened, “No you Baka! Get your head out of the gutter…not like that!!!” “It’s on a piece of paper…I want to teach you…”

“Really? You want to teach me something?” He chuckled at her flushed expression. This was getting fun…..she was going to be an interesting mate….

“Kagome.” He began. “A lot of ladies of the Western court are going to give you a hard time….because you’re my mate…”

“I’m not your damn mate…” she mumbled. “Let me guess, they wanted to mate with you, but you chose a human Miko instead, and they’d gladly dig my grave and put me in it….” ‘Shit’ she thought.

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you my dear….Well, nevertheless, we’re going to have to create a positive image…pretending We are until we actually do mate…..”

SO HE IS REALLY…. REALLY SERIOUS?’ she thought staring into his eyes. ‘Well who said I’m complaining? I’m getting exactly what I wanted….’ She just hoped nothing would go wrong…….

Sesshomaru took her hand as they walked through the Main gates of the castle….no one would dare question him about her….unless they wanted to lose their head.


Lady Nefertiti: Chapter 6! I’ll update as soon as I can.

Please read and review!!!