- Text Size +
Chapter 7: Sango’s shock

Last time: no one would dare question him….unless they wanted to lose their heads….


Sango was leaning against a tree, and by the looks of it, enjoying Inuyasha and Kouga ‘FREAKING OUT’ about ‘The Kagome dilemma.’ She’d never seen the both of them behave so…. Differently? Was that the right word for it?

Both had always taken Kagome for granted and now that she wasn’t here and had basically ‘slipped through their fingers’ they didn’t know WHAT to do…..

‘And no matter what Kagome said….or how many times she said it….they were so thick in the head, they didn’t listen.’ Sango thought as she watched Inuyasha sitting at the base of a tree…..and he was THINKING??? ‘Yup Kagome really did a number on them…this time…’

-Flashback-

Kagome is MY WOMAN Inu-baka!!!” Kouga yelled trying to punch him…. “AND MY WOMAN she will be!!!”

SHE AIN’T YOUR WOMAN…AND NEVER WILL BE!!!” Inuyasha yelled back, trying to hit Kouga with tetsuiga.

Miroku had grabbed Sango, who was trying to intervene into the ‘situation’ and pulled her back, shaking his head.

Kagome had stood in the middle of them and yelled “I’M NO ONE’S WOMAN…I CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF!!!”

-End Flashback-

Sango sighed and felt no sympathy towards both of them…who looked lost in their own little world. ‘Kagome had probably gotten so sick of both that she decided to basically elope or jump Sesshomaru….who had agreed….’ ‘Very odd….but still who knows what’ll happen and when it’ll happen….’

‘I was supposed to marry a Demon after all….the one I fell in love with….’Sango thought, reminiscing the past. His father had disagreed how his son could even THINK of marrying a human….a demon slayer at that too….

‘And then a couple of days later our village was attacked, killing everyone..’

she sighed and thought that ‘such is life.’

She watched Miroku, who was leaning against the tree next to her, doing something that looked like meditating…or whatever.

It was funny how, to Kagome…. it seemed so normal….strolling about the Feudal Era, holding hands with a dangerous Demon lord and telling them that she had mated him. But the funny thing was, why he had agreed… ‘I thought he said Humans are the scum of the earth and deserve to be…..’

Then something occurred to her, and she sat up straighter. Kagome deserved someone better….yes, but when she ‘toddled’ off with Sesshomaru….she gave Sango a look she didn’t understand at first….

-Flashback-

"Who do you think you are anyway? She's my woman and always has been!!" Kouga glared at Sesshomaru. Sango’s eyes widened when she heard Sesshomaru say…..

You believe that Kagome is yours when she doesn’t hold your mark? and you believe she loves you, when in fact…” He looked towards her, “She’s trying to hide behind me?” “What did you do to make her so confused and frightened?”

-End Flashback-

‘Kagome had flushed red and her eyes had traveled to her yellow backpack….’ Sango thought. ‘And then she gave me a look which looked as if she was pleading me to keep my mouth shut.’

Sango’s eyes narrowed as she looked at Kagome’s yellow pack…she had left it behind… ‘was it on purpose?’ She walked over to the bag, passed Kouga who was still pacing and Inuyasha who was rubbing his head.

She sat next to it and opened it up. Nothing looked strange to her….clothes, food, undergarments, school-books….and just when she was about to shut it, her hand brushed a piece of paper she hadn’t noticed before…..

‘Hmm….what’s this?’ It was a list written in Kagome’s handwriting. But the words….it looked like a Kagome was quizzing herself…….to find out what guy/demon she should be with…..

‘No way…would Kagome do that!!’ Sango thought. ‘She’s not like that at all, because EVEN THOUGH Sesshomaru is with her right now…he’d never agree because HOW would he know….unless he loves her too?

Sango gaped at the piece of paper…. ‘Well the categories seemed NORMAL and INNOCENT…. except for the fact that Kagome would have as many children as she wanted with Sesshomaru…. Sango flushed red with embarrassment, just thinking about that.

‘Wait-a-second…’ ‘SOOO THEY LIED TO US !!!!!!?????

Sango didn’t know what to do….had no idea if what the paper was saying was true….if Kagome indeed was mated to Sesshomaru….or why of all reasons both would lie……. and together too……

She numbly went over the paper, reading it thoroughly… ‘transportation, if he’d betray you, power, what her occupation would be….(etc).’

‘Should I worry about Kagome?’ she thought vaguely. I mean Sesshomaru wouldn’t DO anything to her right? (A/N: I can think of one!)

While she thought about her friend, she overheard Inuyasha and Kouga in the background, who had just started yelling at each other…….


Lady Nefertiti: thanks to all the people who review my stories….all of them…

Please read and review!!!!

My Fav. Quote in this chapter: “ I mean Sesshomaru wouldn’t DO anything to her right……?”