- Text Size +
 Chapter 8: “AND I SAID SHE’S MY WOMAN!!!!”

Last time: While she thought about her friend, she overheard Inuyasha and Kouga in the background, who had just started yelling at each other…….

Lady Nefertiti: Well I was planning to update this yesterday but I had to go to a wedding and was busy…

Anyway please read and review!!!


Sango sighed and gave up trying to think…it was too hard to hear over their shouting. She looked back at the paper and wondered what she should do about this. Should she tell Miroku? Should she say ANYTHING at all? ‘Perhaps we should go and knock some sense into Kagome….but…..what if this is what she wanted all along?’ Sango didn’t want to trample on Kagome’s dreams…..no matter how strange and errr….far-fetched they were.

‘So saying this paper IS a lie….’ She thought vaguely….. ‘Why would Sesshomaru help her?’ He basically said that Kagome was his……’ She sighed and didn’t know what to do.

“Sango?” Miroku said, suddenly.

She suddenly looked up and looked at him...with a guilty expression?

“What’s the matter? I’ve seen you for the past 5 minutes staring at that piece of paper as if it was going to burn you or something along those lines…Is something wrong?” He looked at her…with a concerned expression.

Sango sighed and looked down at the paper… ‘Should I tell him? What could he do anyway…I mean Kagome is long gone…..’ ‘If Kagome is Sesshomaru’s mate or not….’ She added as an afterthought.

“Miroku,” She started. “This paper…it’s Kagome-sama’s, she wrote it but I don’t know if It’s true or not….she wouldn’t lie to us would she?”

Miroku walked over to her and sat down, examining the paper. He looked at it carefully and said “This IS Kagome-sama’s handwriting…..but it seems to be a game….Sango.” He tried talking to her as best as he could.

‘ So she put in Sesshomaru, Kouga, Hojo, Inuyasha and Naraku as possible male demons/men?’ ‘She wanted to be treated like a queen and travel by cloud... and what the HELL? ‘She wanted as many children as possible with Sesshomaru?!’ Miroku sweatdropped. 'Well I suppose you learn something new everyday...'

‘Was Kagome playing a trick on them?’ He didn’t know. ‘Why would she do something like this?’ ‘To get back at Inuyasha?’ hmm...

‘But the strange thing is why Sesshomaru is helping Kagome along with her plan…’ ‘He basically went right out and said that he had to go take her to the doctor for a check-up…and was holding her hand….a humans……’ That was something to ponder on.

He looked at Inuyasha and Kouga and then back at the paper and wondered how they’d take the news when they found out…. ‘Well no matter how interesting this is…….’

-With Inuyasha and Kouga- (yelling and trying to kill each other in the background)

“I’m sayin’ she ain’t you’re woman and will never be!” Inuyasha yelled at Kouga and tried to slash him with his sword.

“You dog!! She is MINE and will always be….what’s wrong with you’re brain?” “Come to think of it you don’t have one!!” Kouga yelled back trying to hit him.

“She’s mine!” Inuyasha yelled.

“She’s NOT yours!!!” Kouga yelled back.

“MINE!!!” Inuyasha said trying to swipe him with his claws.

“She’s MY WOMAN!!!!” Kouga yelled.

“How the HELL can she be when she RAN OFF with my half-brother?!” Inuyasha yelled right back.

‘…………………..’

-End Inuyasha and Kouga yelling-

‘Nope.’ They wouldn’t take it well at all…….Miroku thought sighing.

He didn’t answer Sango’s question, because he himself...didn’t know what to say to her…….

“Perhaps we should go see her ourselves Miroku?” Sango asked, a bit tense due to the situation at hand. An angry Inuyasha and Kouga could do anything and she didn't wanna die.

He nodded and said “Yes, that would be best and I’m assuming she’s in the West...since she basically ‘Ran off’ with Sesshomaru.”

‘Why though…?’ ‘Why did she go off with him……?’ He wondered. He knew that she was sick of Inuyasha, and Kouga well……

He looked up at both Inuyasha and Kouga fighting and nodded ‘Ah…that’s right…them bickering over her…both like dogs even though one IS a dog…..’

Suddenly Inuyasha and Kouga both stopped fighting, possibly because they were out of breath and then Inuyasha looked at the both of them and narrowed his eyes…

“Hey you two! What are you talking about?! I heard Kagome’s name!!!” That said he stalked over to the two….


Lady Nefertiti: YAY!! Another chapter!!!

please read and review!!!!