- Text Size +
 Chapter 9: Damn it !

Last time: “Hey you two! What are you talking about?! I heard Kagome’s name!!!” That said he stalked over to the two….

Enjoy reading!


Inuyasha made his way over to Miroku and Sango, a bit angrily...looking like he wanted to shed blood. ‘How dare they keep some important information away from me!’ Kouga followed Inuyasha, a bit confused because he’d never seen this side of Inuyasha before.

“What have you got there?” Inuyasha demanded, trying to swipe it from Sango’s hands. Luckily Miroku stepped in front of her, arms crossed. Inuyasha glared at him. “You got it from Kagome’s yellow sack didn’t you?” “What’s that wench hiding?”

“Now Inuyasha, if you don’t calm down, we won’t tell you.” Miroku said. ‘Well it would have been better if we didn’t tell you at all….’ He thought vaguely.

Inuyasha ‘humphed’ and crossed his arms, leaning against a tree.

Kouga had remained silent throughout this scenario and knew that Kagome’s little ‘act’ was indeed a lie. ‘But why would she do something like that? And with Sesshomaru of all people/demons?’ ‘and Sesshomaru like flat out told everyone that Kagome was his…..’ Kouga wanted to kill Sesshomaru….. ‘grrr…Bastard….’

-Flashback-

You believe that Kagome is yours when she doesn’t hold your mark?’

You believe she loves you, when in fact…’ He looked towards her, ‘She’s trying to hide behind me?’

What did you do to make her so confused and frightened?’

-End Flashback-

Kouga narrowed his eyes and pondered on the fact that did he REALLY make Kagome confused and frightened? ‘Is she really afraid of me?’

Perhaps it was in her nature to do so because He’d been so angry at Sesshomaru….

(A/N: persistent isn’t he?)

“Kouga? Kouga? Are you listening to me?” Sango said, looking at him with an exasperated expression. She’d been trying to get his attention for the past five minutes, he seemed to be lost in his own little world of ‘Kagome.’

(A/N: grin )

“Hmm?” “Oh yeah, Sango, so what were you saying?” He looked a bit embarrassed as to be caught off guard while being so spacy….

Sango frowned at him and then said “I was saying that I’ll tell you as long as you two don’t make a scene, get violent, insult anyone or threaten to shed blood.”

-Silence- (crickets chirping)

‘Damn!’ Inuyasha thought.

‘Damn!’ Kouga thought.

That’s exactly what they’d been thinking of doing, but since Sango had well…ordered that they couldn’t do so….they weren’t happy….. Still they needed to know at least what was wrong with Kagome, or if she was in danger, or if anything bad had happened to her, or if she was kidnapped. Both of them nodded and wondered if they were going to regret it later……

Sango took a deep breath and then said, “I found this piece of paper in Kagome’s pack, it seems to be a game…she told me she loved to play as a child.”

“The err….categories in this are well interesting you could say. And you keep crossing out the options in the categories as you go on….and the result you get is what you uhm….stay with… ‘At least I think.’

It would be interesting to see the look on Inuyasha and Kouga’s face if Kagome became or already was the Lady of the West……

(A/N: Kagome taught Sango how to play)

“So does Kagome HAVE to abide by those results….even if she doesn’t like them?” Kouga demanded, knowing that by Sango’s hesitation that Kagome’s results were something he wasn’t going to like …at all…..

Sango didn’t answer him.

“So like who won?” Inuyasha said, getting impatient.

Sango hid behind Miroku and then peered from behind him and then mumbled “Err…Sesshomaru.” She said it so softly that a normal human wouldn’t be able to pick it up….but since they were demons, they had excellent hearing.

“What!!!!” Inuyasha yelled, cracking his knuckles.

“What!!!!” Kouga yelled, eyes narrowing.

“But it’s just a game right Sango?” Inuyasha said, and he looked hopeful?

“I’m gonna kill him!!!” Kouga yelled.

“I’m gonna kill him first!!!” Inuyasha declared to the world.

“Ah, but you both made an agreement.” Miroku said. ‘And besides… you’d be lucky if you could even scratch Sesshomaru, before he did you in, so to speak.’

“Kagome was lying!” Inuyasha yelled.

“She probably did it to get back at you dog-breath!!” Kouga yelled back.

“No she didn’t you mangy wolf!!!” Inuyasha retorted.

“Yes she did!” Kouga yelled.

“She’s tired of you’re phrase ‘My woman’!!” Inuyasha yelled.

“She enjoys it cause she knows she’s mine you hanyou!!!!” Kouga yelled.

“She’s NOT you’re and never will be!!” Inuyasha yelled.

“I knew we’d see something like this…..well at least they’re not killing each other, right Miroku?” Sango said sighing, walking back towards Kaede’s hut next to him. ‘Well at least they’re not going to kill each other.’

-In the background-

“I’m gonna kill you for even looking at my Kagome first!!!” Inuyasha yelled.

“She’s MY woman!!” Kouga yelled cracking his knuckles.

‘Spoke too soon….’ Sango thought as she continued on her way…..


Lady Nefertiti: Okay readers who are looking for a lemon in this fic…there isn’t one, I have to keep this rated T.

Have fun reading and don’t forget to read and review!!!!