- Text Size +
As Sesshoumaru was battling Katana, he kept thinking of Kagome. Why am I thinking of her at a time like this?! thought Sesshoumaru. All of a sudden Sesshoumaru starts hearing yells. "Sesshoumaru! I'm back! I've gotten Inuyasha and my friends here to help us." "You brought Inuyasha?!" "Yeah...I thought I told you that I was getting him...Oh well. But right now, we dont have time to chit chat. We need to fight this demon and fast!"

Sango took out her large boomerang. "I'm ready when you are Kagome!" Inuyasha then pulled out Tetsusaiga from its sheath. "Yeah, yeah. Same here." "Okay well my bow and arrow is in place. Shippou are you sure that you wanna help us fight?" "Yes! Just hurry up already!"

All of them attacked at the same time. Sesshoumaru slashed Katana with his poisonous claws and Kagome shot Katana on the side of her body. "Ahhh!" yelled Katana, "No fair! It's all of you against me!" "Well Katana," said Kagome, "That's too bad for you!"

(AN: That last sentence sounded lame but I say it all the time so yeah...hehe ^_^;;)

Just then, Inuyasha was gonna attack Katana and cut her to pieces. "And here's the kill!" yelled Inuyasha. He sliced her up to a thousand pieces or so. And to Kagome and Sesshoumaru's suprise, Katana didnt regenerate. "WE WON!" screamed Kagome. Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha had to cover both of their ears, seeing as to how delicate they are in hearing. "Jaken! Where the hell are you?!" yelled Sesshoumaru. "Right here Lord Sesshoumaru." "I want you to clean up this mess. And hurry!" "Yes Sesshoumaru..."

~*~*~*~

As they all went outside, Inuyasha said, "Kagome...Sesshoumaru...can I talk to you guys alone for a moment?" "Only a minute! I cant stand your smell..." "The rest of you guys head back to the camp. I'll be there in a bit." said Inuyasha.

Inuyasha led Sesshoumaru and Kagome in a quiet part of the forest. *sigh* "Okay. Well the reason why I wanted to talk to both of you is because...well...Kagome...I want you back with us. I mean I can just look for the other shards. But I want you there with me...I mean...us..."

"Oh...Inuyasha..." said Kagome, almost about to cry. He needs me...Inuyasha needs me...thought Kagome. "Sesshoumaru, is it okay if the deal is off? I can give you back the shard and Kagome can come back with me." "You want her back? Why? So you can treat her as you did before? As a shard detector?" Sesshoumaru asked, coldly. "No! I'm not gonna treat her like that anymore. Okay just a bit. But if she is willing to come back with me to the others, then me and the others will just be even more happy than we were before when Kagome was still with us."

"Fine then. The deal is off. But...before I give Kagome back, I wanna give her something." said Sesshoumaru. "What?" Kagome said, puzzled. All of a sudden, Sesshoumaru takes Kagome by both hands and kisses her softly on the lips, and right in front of Inuyasha! Boy his lips are soft...thought Kagome. "Hey! What the hell Sesshoumaru!" yelled Inuyasha, breaking both of them from their kiss. "As I said, that was just a little gift." Sesshoumaru said with a little smile. Oh my gosh...Sesshoumaru's smiling! thought Kagome. "Now you can have her back." Sesshoumaru turned and walked away. "Come on Inuyasha, let's go."

"Wait!" Inuyasha yelled, grabbing Kagome's arm. "Did you feel anything when he kissed you?" Inuyasha said, with a little sadness in his eyes. "Do you really want the truth?" "Yes...yes I do." *sigh* "Okay...well...I only felt a little bit. But it wasnt strong." "Okay then. Just wanting to know." Inuyasha and Kagome headed back to the campsite.

"Yay! Kagome's back!" yelled Shippou, running towards Kagome and hugging her. Kagome laughed. "That's right Shippou. I'm back. And I think I'm gonna stay with you guys for good. But occasionally visiting my family of course."