- Text Size +
FWAP!

OWWWW!! Kikyou tripped over a tree limb as she and Inuyasha had ran from Naraku. Inuyasha stopped in his tracks and ran to help Kikyou when all of a sudden the tree limb bore her upwards into the sky, pinning her there.

"Kikyou! I'll save you!" Inuyasha's mind was fuzzy as he went to leap to Kikyou's rescue. However, before he could, something slapped him down to the ground.

It was Naraku, still clad in his baboon skin pelt! The evil hanyou grinned down at Inuyasha almost fondly and said, "Now that she's out of the way, we can get to know one another better.."

"Gah!!" Inuyasha leaped up but tentacles erupted from his body and surrounded Inuyasha in their vise-like grip.

(a/n: I swear this WON'T be one of those hentai tentacle stories, really! ^_~)

Inuyasha watched as Naraku divested himself of his icky pelt and drew Inuyasha closer and closer. Inuyasha was grateful Naraku was wearing clothes.

(a/n: Nope, he's not dressed as Dr. Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror, tho he'd be a natural for that, eh?)

"Now, my little doggy-boy. Whose your daddy?" Naraku cooed.

"Aiiiiyaaaaa!!" In a burst of strength and total disgust, Inuyasha broke free of Naraku's tentacles and glanced to where Kikyou was still caught by the tree.

"Don't worry, Kikyou! I'll - umph!!" Naraku tackled Inuyasha to the ground!

"I wonder if what they say about dog-demons IS true!" Naraku's eyes were filled with a mad sort of obsessive love/lust as he groped Inuyasha.

"You *@$$#% bastard!" Inuyasha kicked at the offensive hanyou and broke away again, sprinting into a desperate run.

Naraku simply sashayed into a brisk walk, his smirk in place as he pursued his lover. "Wait, my little puppy-kins! Naraku wants to play fetch!! I've got the stick!! Bwhahahahaha!"

"Eyaaaaaa!!" Inuyasha was STILL running as fast as he could!

Meanwhile, Kikyou was yelling for Inuyasha. Everyone ignored her, even Inuyasha, who was bent on getting away from Naraku. Her face settled into a pout as she grumbled to herself and then brightened as Inuyasha came running back towards her. He DID love her! Oh she was going to kiss him all over when he rescued her!

(a/n: Waiii! Nobody loves Kikyou! Maybe I should have had Jaken go for her..)

Miroku and Sango had taken refuge in an old hut that was near the village and there, they were happily content in holding each other and occasionally kissing.

"Sango.." Miroku sighed. "You don't know how happy you've made me."

"I can guess.." Sango smiled contentedly as she leaned into Miroku's chest. "I've never felt so safe than when I'm with you."

"Really?" Miroku replied. "I'm glad."

"Hmm.." Sango sighed again. Never had she been so blissfully happy as this.

And then her stomach rumbled. Sango blushed a little and Miroku chuckled.

"I can't have you starve, my lovely Sango." His dark eyes twinkled.

"It's - nothing." Sango held her stomach.

"Hm, there's nothing here, ah but I can get you something from Kaede's hut."

"No, no.." Sango looked alarmed.

"I can be there and back in an instant!" Miroku got up.

"I'll go with you!" Sango smiled.

"Well.." Miroku paused. "All right."

The monk opened the door only to be waylaid by Jaken!

WHAP!! Miroku went down like a stone due to Jaken slamming the Staff of Heads against the side of Miroku's head.

"Got him!" Jaken crowed. "Ha Ha! That's for beating Jaken over the head, you stupid monk!" He looked over at Sango and was mesmerized again.

"My love!"

"AAAAAHH!" Sango shrieked as she grabbed Miroku's staff.

"Oh, your mating call is like music to my ears!" Jaken hopped up and down in excitement.

"EEEUWWWW!! Take THAT!" Sango swung Miroku's staff straight towards Jaken's head. The unfortunate youkai flipped over on his back, little hearts going round and round over his head as Sango dragged Miroku out of the hut.

"Playin' hard - to get..uh huh." Jaken muttered as he tried to get up.

STOMP! Sango came back and stomped on Jaken's head!

"Ow..." Jaken muttered. "I'll treasure every lump, Sango-chan!"

Sesshoumaru sighed. Never had he felt such a feeling of - of happiness before. It was as if most of his life he had lived without any sort of feeling or emotion - which was basically true. The girl who was sprawled underneath him was the cause of his happiness and he certainly wasn't going to let her go anytime soon - not to that baka, Inuyasha.

"S - sesshoumaru.." Kagome wriggled beneath him, distressed over the fact that they were in a rather risqué position and that he had kissed her again and that SHE had let him.

"Yes, Kagome-chan?" Sesshoumaru's golden eyes searched her own.

"Maybe - we better uh - get up.." Kagome stammered. She had to admit one thing - Sesshoumaru was causing her to feel some odd feelings for him, even though whatever affected him hadn't affected her.

"This is awkward, hm?" Sesshoumaru grinned. He had been partially sprawled on top of Kagome and his legs - along with hers were still on the log. Given their positions, Sesshoumaru was fairly sure that this position was highly suggestive, which made his mind a bit more fevered in his visions of Kagome.

"H - hai.." Kagome nervously replied.

In a flash he lifted them both up and then quite suddenly starting spinning both he and Kagome around and around in mid-air!

(a/n: Heh..Sessy-chan, he be giddy!! Waiii!!)

Kagome gasped. What WAS he doing now? And - and

Kagome's face was filled with shock. He was - laughing!!

"Sesshoumaru!" Kagome felt laughter bubbling up inside her too. She couldn't help it, for his laugh was a low and melodious one. They floated back to the ground, still spinning about. When Sesshoumaru let her go, Kagome wobbled dizzily a few steps and promptly stumbled on a tree root sticking out. Sesshoumaru caught her before she could fall.

"Are you alright?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Uh.." All Kagome could see were lots of Sesshoumaru's going around and around.

"I know what will revive you.." Sesshoumaru's smile became mischievous as he pulled her up and carried her in his arms towards the clear stream.

"Wait!" Kagome looked alarmed. "What - what are you doing?"

"This!" Sesshoumaru dropped Kagome into the water!

"AHHHH!!!" Kagome screamed as she went under and then surfaced, sputtering and spitting out water. To her utter surprise, Sesshoumaru jumped into after her and gathered her into his arms.

"What did you do that for!" Kagome gasped. "Now we're all wet!"

"You're right.." Sesshoumaru said thoughtfully. "We should get out of these wet things, don't' you agree?"

"Aiiii!" Kagome blushed furiously.

"We need to let them dry.." Sesshoumaru's eyes glittered with the same mischievousness that he had before. Kagome didn't know which was worse - Sesshoumaru when he was his normal psychotic self or Sesshoumaru this way!

"I won't hurt you, Kagome. I can't." His eyes were serious as she felt his clawed fingers gently undo the tie to her uniform.

"Sesshoumaru..what - what has gotten into you?" Kagome felt guilty. She hadn't thought of the others either.

"You.." Kagome trembled as she felt his fingertips slide against her shoulders. Abruptly he pulled away and grinned wildly.

"Water fight!!" He suddenly yelled as he splashed her! Kagome shrieked.

"Stop it!" She started to laugh.

"Can't take it, eh?" Sesshoumaru growled playfully.

"Ahh!!" Kagome splashed back at Sesshoumaru and suddenly he grabbed her and kissed her again. Kagome could clearly see the happiness in his golden eyes, and was enraptured..