- Text Size +
And then in the worst of moments - at least for those near the Bone Eater's Well, the spell of love broke right in the midst of much tussling, groping and swearing...

"Ah Sango-chan, your breasts are like - like - ripe rotten fruit!" Jaken had once again glomped Sango and Mikoku tackled them both, trying to get the love-besotted toad-youkai off his beloved!

(a/n: fyi - er just to get the disgust meter from going off the chart, Sango is STILL clothed, and Jaken has glomped her waist. Hey I ain't that disgusting!)

"GET OFF!" Miroku was tugging at Jaken.

"NO! SHE'S MINE!" Jaken yelled as he held onto Sango.

"OW!!!" Sango howled as she still attempted to bat Jaken off of her.

"MINE!" Jaken still hung on for dear life as Miroku kept pulling and tugging and -

Blink - blink - Jaken's eyes bugged out for a moment.

"Where - where am I?" Then he got a look at Sango and just WHERE he was at anatomy-wise! The toad youkai held up his hands in horror and abruptly kicked at Miroku to free himself.

"AAAHHHH! JAKEN IS SOILED! AIIIIEEEE!" Jaken bolted up and momentarily ran around in circles, waving his hands as if he had acquired the world's most awful case of cooties!

"Water! Water!" Jaken gasped. He had to cleanse the stench of the vile human woman off of him! Oh, if Sesshoumaru heard about this! Ah! A well! Yes!!

Jaken jumped into the Bone Eater's Well..

THUD!

"Owwwwwwwwww.." Jaken could be held mumbling below where he had hit the bottom of the well.

Sango and Miroku looked at each other wide eyed and then Sango leaped up, shrieking, "HENTAI TOAD YOUKAI!! Aieeee! Where's my Hiraikotsu! I'll KILL HIM!!" She ran back to the village as Miroku ran after her, having NO idea what had just happened, only that he and Sango - well there had been something wonderful between them. They had been loving towards one another.

Perhaps he could still salvage the situation with a bit of soothing!

Unnoticed by the departing Miroku and Sango, Jaken crawled out of the well, muttering about his misfortune.

"If Sesshoumaru-sama hears about this, I'll never live it down!" Jaken moaned. Imagine, he Jaken, loyal servant to Sesshoumaru-sama, dallying with a human female!

She DID have a nice shriek when she screamed though. The toad-youkai caught himself sighing and he berated himself. He grabbed the Staff of Heads that was nearby and wobbled off beyond the Bone Eater's Well to wait for his master.

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha was fighting for his virtue, using Kikyou as a sort of shield. Naraku was grinning evily as he was systematically trying to rip Inuyasha's firerat fur kimono away from him. So far the evil villain was trying to get at his chest but instead had grabbed Kikyou's front instead ripping it down the middle!

"Aiiiee!" Kikyou was coherent enough to cover herself although Inuyasha was gazing at her with a glaze to his eyes.

"Kukuku..nothing to see.." Naraku grimaced. "Give IN, Inuyasha!"

"Why - you!" Kikyou flushed and lashed out with her leg, kneeing Naraku between his legs.

"Owwwwwwww!" Naraku's eyes crossed as he slumped on both Inuyasha and Kikyou.

And then..

"W- what?" Inuyasha blinked. Where was he? And who was on top of him?

Inuyasha's eyes widened as he saw Kikyou and Naraku sprawled on top of him!

Kikyou's vision seemed to clear and she realized a few things - one there was a breeze on her chest, Inuyasha was beneath her, his hands NEAR her chest and - and Naraku was slumped on her stomach!

Her eyes grew with hatred as she jumped up, tossing the still slumped Naraku to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Kikyou yelled at him, her fist clenched by her sides. Inuyasha didn't notice - since he was staring at her bared chest.

"Kiiiyii!" Kikyou shrieked as her hand flew to cover her bared chest. "Inuyasha! The next time I see you, you're DEAD!" The undead miko stormed off her face flushed scarlet.

"Uh.." Naraku got up and stared at Inuyasha, scowling. "What - happened?"

Inuyasha was up by this time but his head still felt a bit muddy, even though he suddenly remember just WHAT Naraku had tried to do!

"You *@#$% perverted bastard!" Inuyasha proceeded to whip out the Tetsusaiga from it's sheath.

"Kukuku.." Naraku frowned, remembering what had happened as well. "Gah, I must be losing my touch! To think I wanted YOU?" Naraku shook his head in disbelief.

"I'll cut your #$%$# balls off!" Inuyasha pounced on Naraku but he was gone. Inuyasha screamed at the top of his lungs in frustration.

When his scream died down, Inuyasha looked around in panic. Where was Kagome?

And then he remembered - Sesshoumaru!!

With a feral growl, he went to search for them.

~*~*~*~

They were upon the bank, both soaking wet but at the moment it didn't matter much. Kagome was trembling with both the cold and a trickle of nervous fear. She had expected Sesshoumaru to pounce on her from the look in his eyes, but he merely gazed at her, a deep longing in his face.

"Our pups would be magnificent.." Sesshoumaru murmured almost to himself.

"P - pups?" Kagome couldn't quite believe that he had said that.

"My youkai blood joined with your miko blood - our pups would be unique and they would be strong." Sesshoumaru gently kissed the hollow of her throat.

"Filled with my strength and yet have your compassion.." Sesshoumaru's lips were just above her own parted ones. "But of course that is not the only reason I desire to be with you, Kagome-chan."

"I - " Kagome felt herself tremble. Was she actually thinking of doing this - with Sesshoumaru? Was she insane or was she - was she - oh she didn't know! She had just saw something of Sesshoumaru that she had never thought was in him.

She felt his lips nuzzle her neck and then she shivered as he nipped her lightly. Oh she felt she was on the brink of something both terrifying and wonderful at the same time and she didn't know what to do!

"Kagome.." He whispered brokenly. "Never have I been so happy.."

She had made him happy! Kagome felt a thrill go through her. She - she was happy too as she smiled up into his eyes.

"You've made me happy too, Sess-chan." Her arms looped around his neck and Sesshoumaru kissed her deeply, drinking in her essence and her scent.

It was then in the midst of that, that the potion wore off. Sesshoumaru blinked and saw Kagome, her eyes closed as he kissed her. Slowly he drew away, confused. What had happened and why was he here with Inuyasha's woman? He felt her warm skin beneath his own and he also still felt the keen arousal that had not been swept away yet.

"Sess-chan?" Kagome slowly opened her eyes and saw that Sesshoumaru's eyes held confusion and a hint of anger in them.

She sighed. He was back to normal now. She supposed if he wanted to kill her, he could.

"What is the meaning of this, wench?" Sesshoumaru growled.

"Uh!" Kagome exclaimed. "Why are you looking at me that way for? It's not MY fault! You're the one that brought me here!"

"I did?" Sesshoumaru frowned. "Yes he did and he - played in the water with her like some frolicking young pup! He had - laughed! He had - he looked down at her and felt that she still had some clothing on her, skimpy though they may be. No, they did not mate, for which he was both grateful and just a little - disappointed?

"Yes you did!" Kagome felt a little uncomfortable. At this close range, Sesshoumaru could easily tear her throat out.

"I mentioned - pups.." Sesshoumaru felt a bit of disorientation. Pups - with this - human? What in the seven hells happened?

"Hai. You were not acting like yourself, Sesshoumaru." Kagome shook her head. "Now would you mind letting me up?"

"No." Sesshoumaru said stubbornly. He would not let her up until he got some answers.

"No? NO?" Kagome was getting annoyed. "Let me up, Sesshoumaru!"

"Maybe - I should just take you and let Inuyasha find you." Sesshoumaru's eyes were unreadable.

"No!" Kagome felt a thrill of fear wash over her.

"That really sounds like a very good idea..' Sesshoumaru murmured as he took in her pleasing and disturbing scent.

"No, it - doesn't!" Kagome tried pushing him away but he was like an immovable object. Finally she grabbed onto his tail and -

YANK!

"Gah!!" Sesshoumaru's eyes widened in pain as he turned his head. The wench had pulled his beautiful tail and still had a death grip on it!

"Let - go - of - my - tail, wench." Sesshoumaru turned back to Kagome.

"No." Kagome said firmly. "I won't let you rape me."

"Rape you?" Sesshoumaru raised a brow. "I, Sesshoumaru do not need to force my attentions on any woman. I am - " Kagome could swear she saw a slight smirk cross his features, "Very adept in the intimate arts.."

"I - I'm sure you are.." Kagome felt herself go crimson again as she felt a warmth pool through her body.

"You're very different - from other humans, wench." Sesshoumaru said softly.

"I - uh." Kagome could not ascertain just what Sesshoumaru's mood really was. He kept changing on her as if he could not decide himself. She felt her grip loosen on his tail, and instead she started to stroke it's wonderful fluffiness, sorry that she had yanked on it so hard. It really, really felt soft to her fingertips and rather reminded her of Inuyasha's ears, only that there was more to go around.

(a/n: ::bats away the drooling Fluffy fans - `Back, back! I say!')

"What are you doing?" Sesshoumaru tensed and then relaxed.

"I - well, your tail. I'm sorry I yanked it." Kagome looked embarrassed.

"It feels - pleasant." Sesshoumaru decided.

"Oh." Kagome kept stroking his tail but when she accidentally brushed the base of his tail where it connected to his lower spine, Sesshoumaru shivered.

"Did I - hurt you?" Kagome looked alarmed.

"No one has ever done that to Sesshoumaru." Kagome saw his eyes had a weird light to them.

"I - I - gomen!" Kagome jerked her hand away.

"Do that again - Kagome." His voice was low and shivery and Kagome realized that he - his -

"Eeep!!" Kagome wriggled underneath him, trying to convince herself that she didn't feel what she THOUGHT she felt again on her thigh! It felt huge! He wasn't supposed to act this way now - was he?

"Ah, Sesshoumaru..maybe - maybe I better not!" Kagome said.

"Why not?" He asked, using his hand to guide hers back to his back.

"Because - uh.." Kagome felt herself stroking the smoothness of his back once more and she felt Sesshoumaru sigh and just about melt against her when she touched the base of his tail again.

~Why I found Sesshoumaru's erogenous zone!~ Kagome felt a giggle bubble up inside her. Even the great Sesshoumaru had a weak spot!

"Why are you trying not to laugh?" Sesshoumaru's eyes demanded an answer.

"It's not at you.." Kagome tried to contain herself. "It's - well, I've found your erogenous zone!"

"What nonsense are you babbling about, wench?"

"This!" She sloooowly stroked the base of his back downward to the base of his tail.

"Oh - gods.." Sesshoumaru groaned lowly. The wench - she was fanning the flames of his desire a thousand-fold with what she was doing.

"That - that's your erogenous zone.." Kagome explained. "It's a certain spot on your body that uh - really makes - you - um - feel - ah - nice!"

She was surprised to hear him growl lowly. "I can certainly return that favor.."

"Eeek!!" Kagome shrieked as Sesshoumaru's head dived between the center of her breasts where the clasp of her bra was. She wriggled and squirmed beneath him, very unsure of her feelings.

"You're only encouraging me, woman.." Sesshoumaru lifted his head up.

"Aaaaahh! Gomen! Gomen!" Kagome shivered delightfully as Sesshoumaru bent down to lightly kiss her skin.

"KAA - GO - ME!!" They both heard the voice at the same time.

~Inuyasha!~ Kagome felt a sense of relief and a dart of disappointment. Why did he have to come now?

Sesshoumaru muttered. "Damned hanyou.." He lifted his head up. The baka was still a few miles away but he would come soon enough wanting to fight. For once, Sesshoumaru was not in the mood to. Without a word, he got up and drew Kagome up into his arms.

"We need to get dressed." He said simply, and with her in his arms, he carried her to the bank where their clothes were. Kagome suddenly felt shy and so she went to change behind a bush. When she came out, Sesshoumaru was already dressed. She sighed, looking down at her schoolgirl uniform. Somehow it seemed - childish now.

As she walked over to Sesshoumaru, she noticed that he did not have his sash tied around his waist as he normally did. Instead he held it in his hands, his eyes unreadable as he looked at her.

"Sesshoumaru?" Kagome ventured.

"Hm." Sesshoumaru's face was set in it's usual mask.

"Thank you for today." Kagome smiled. "It was wonderful."

He said nothing and Kagome felt a little hurt. Well what did she expect from him? Quite suddenly he drew out the long sash and used it like a whip to snag Kagome around the waist, drawing her to him close.

He bent his face down and kissed her with a deep passion, his clawed hand gently stroking her hair and his other hand against her hip.

"YOU BASTARD!" Kagome heard Inuyasha yell and she drew back in fright. He was still a distance away but he saw them.

Sesshoumaru smirked and then let Kagome go, his sash still loosely around her waist.

Inuyasha charged at Sesshoumaru, the Tetsusaiga drawn and ready to cleave him in two and Kagome gasped. No, she would not have them fight, not today!

"OSUWARI!" Kagome yelled.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!" Inuyasha yelled as he was catapulted to the ground, his face buried in the grass.

Sesshoumaru raised a brow. He did not know she had that trick. Nice, very nice.

He sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose at Inuyasha. He had Naraku's scent all over him! Wait..if he were under an enchantment, then perhaps the other fools had been as well.

He chuckled lowly at Inuyasha and said, "So, I see you have found a mate in Naraku, brother.."

"Shut UP, asshole!" Inuyasha was able to lift his face up to Sesshoumaru, but nothing more.

"I admit I find the thought of that most disturbing but appropriate in your case.. so, when are the pups due to arrive?"

"NNNNNAAAAAAAGGGHH!!" Inuyasha's claws dug into the dirt as he tried to stand.

"Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari!" Kagome yelled as she glared at Sesshoumaru.

"OW! OW! OW! Bitch!"

"Quit trying to bait him, Sesshoumaru!" Kagome inadvertently clutched at the sash around her waist.

"Does he call you that all the time?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Usually when I `sit' him." Kagome said hurridly. "Maybe you should go, Sess-chan.."

"If I go, it is because I don't wish to fight with one who stinks of his lover's essence." Sesshoumaru lifted his chin upwards, looking down at Inuyasha.

"You #$@$^ asshole bastard.." Inuyasha growled in his thoat.

And those were the NICE words he said!

"Kagome.." Sesshoumaru said softly, his hand brushing her cheek. "Should you tire of the baka hanyou.." His eyes glanced at Inuyasha disdainfully and then returned to her.

"I will know - and I will come for you." Sesshoumaru delighted in the look of pleasant shock upon her face. As a parting shot to his fallen brother, he kissed Kagome fiercely and then he left, leaving Kagome standing there with a slightly goofy smile on her face, holding his sash in her hands.

"KA - GOME!" Inuyasha yelled, drawing her attention back to him.

"Nani? Oh! Inuyasha!" She went to him as he got up.

"Leave me alone!" He growled.

"Fine! Just BE a baka!" Kagome crossed her arms.

"You kissed Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha accused.

"He kissed me!" Kagome countered.

"You didn't STOP him!"

"Because he doesn't run his mouth like some baka I know!" Kagome started to walk off in a huff.

"FEH!" Inuyasha spat. "Maybe I should have rescued you then!"

"Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have! I was having a nice time!" Kagome held her chin in the air.

"What did you do?" Inuyasha was suspicious.

"I'm not telling!" Kagome looked smug.

"Did you - ?" Inuyasha grabbed her arm but Kagome shrugged it off.

"Did you and Naraku?" A small part of Kagome was actually enjoying this?

"NO!" Inuyasha blushed furiously.

"Uh huh..then why is there a hickey on your neck?" Kagome looked sideways at the hanyou.

"Hickey? What the hell is THAT?" Inuyasha's hand went to his neck.

"A love bite!" Kagome giggled.

"I - DO - NOT!" Inuyasha howled in alarm.

"Yes you do!" Kagome barely got the words out. "Go look in the river if you don't believe me!"

Inuyasha ran to the river and sure enough on his neck was a big red blotch. He didn't remember Kikyou doing -

"AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Inuyasha's horrified scream echoed through the woods as Kagome ran back to the village, laughing her head off.