- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3

 

Back at the party Inuyasha had drunk him self half silly and sango was so worried about kagome that she didnt even notice that mirku was caressing her bottom.

Inuyasha in his drunken state tried to tell sango how he felt.

" you know hesss only asking her in because he wantsss to get backer at i, i know iknow sounds nutties but true True i tell you, you know she likes me and he knew that i knew and took her."

sango just looked at him even though she understood him she had no clue what the hell he was talking about.

A loud pop rang out and mirikus face turned red.

"why did you do that i was only comforting you."

she sighed " give me the keys to your car i need to go home and you need to stay the night with Inuyasha so he dont hurt him self."

mirku new she was upset and did what he was told. Inuyasha couldn’t be left alone like that he would wind up getting himself hurt or worse hurting someone else.

Sango gave him a kiss and said she would pick him up in the morning.

Back at the restrant. kagome and sesshoumaru had already ate and were still talking.

"kagome can i ask you something?"

"sure."

" back in the car when that song was playing why were you crying?"

she gave him a light smile, " well it was for inuyasha he just cant seem to get it right."

"oh" he hung his head a little and kagome knew what she said sounded like.

"dont get me wrong i dont want to be with him, its just that he loves kikyo and she could care less about him. he really needs to just make a clean break."

he lifted his head a little. Kagome didnt know why she had just lied to sesshoumaru but she did.

The moon was high in the sky now and the light was shining on the balcony. kagome looked over to it.

" this place is really amazing." she said

he glanced at her she watching the moon like make the roses shine. * why dose she do this to me? from the first day i meat her she’s had a hold on me and tonight just made it stronger.* he looked up kagome was gone.

She had moved under the moonlight and was lightly touching the roses. he got up and moved next to her.

"you know you always amazed me kagome."

she looked up at him. " you’ve always made me wonder lord sesshoumaru."

he picked one of the roses and lightly put it behind her ear. he was close to her lips she could feel his warmth. he moved towards her lips and gently brushed them with his. kagome pushed her more towards his and soon they were in a very passionate kiss. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in closer she didnt pull away. It started to rain and they stood there on the balcony getting soaked. They didnt want it to stop but a flash of lighting made them.

"come one we should go back in."

She followed behind him * what just happen did i really kiss him did he really kiss me, why didnt i pull away from him.* kagome mind was rushing and sesshoums was too.

they sat back down kagome just looked at him he was looking back.

"sesshoumaru,"

"yes?"

she paused for a min. "its kinda cold in here now."

he gave her a light smile and looked down at his watch.

" maybe we should go now its three."

" how long will it take us to get back home?"

" about two hours."

* great time to go out on a date with sesshoumaru kagome.*

"if you would like we could get a room here in town, with the rain it might take longer."

she looked back towards the balcony it was really poring down now.

"yah that’s sounds good."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha finally went to sleep mirku was glad he had been babbling for hours about how he was going to kill sesshoumaru when he got home for touching his kagome. Mirku had to admit that inuyasha really did seem bother by this even though he wasn’t really surprised. when they were kids sesshoumaru was always following kagome around they were always doing secret stuff and inuyasha or himself weren’t allowed to join.

He laid down and looked at the clock and smile they must be doing something fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at a huge hotel. kagome bit her bottom lip.

"dont worry its on me"

she had a relived look.

when they walked in kagome couldn’t help but look around it was a place it made her house look like a shack.

" im sorry sir i only have one room left and has only one bed."

Kagome looked at sesshoumaru

"that will be fine." she looked up at him " im sure i can trust you"

he smiled down at her. they made there way up the room sesshoumaru was smiling on the inside he had told the front desk to say that. he wanted kagome close to him. just to hold her.

" oh wow this room is huge"

she walked around it looking at everything when she opened the bathroom door she yelped.

" that’s the perfect tub."

sesshoumaru walked to the door he had to admit how it was set up it did look amazing. there was jets going under the bubbles and light pink rose petals floating on top and four with candles around the edge.

" if you gotta go i suggest you do it now" she smiled at him.

"go ahead"

"this may sound weird but give me your shirt"

he raised an eye brow.

" i really cant sleep in this dress."

"turn around"

she rolled her eyes "off with it"

he slowly took off his long sleeve dress shirt kagome stared at his chest he was really built ever muscle was perfect. he handed her the shirt.

"thank you," she turned and shut the door.

he laid back on the bed. * why is it that she talks to me like she would anyone else. no one has ever talked to me like that most people are scared to even get near me and most demons wont dream of saying one wrong word to me. but yet she doesn’t even seem to care that im a demon of great power. she never has.* he smile he knew that he had always had feelings for kagome but was just to busy with his work to ever spend time with her and now that he had spent just a few hours with her he knew that she must be his and only his.

" off in la la land are we?"

he sat up and gaped at kagome her hair was still damp and even though his shirt covered more than her dress she looked even better than before.

" move over" she pushed him to the side and climbed under the blankets.

he smiled at her and took off his shoes and then pants.

"woo now Mr." she was smiling at him

" you know you want it." he said playfully

" yes i want you i need you oh baby oh baby ........oh."

she giggled.

"where will i be sleeping"

"in the closet. where else im not gonna make you sleep on the floor."

"are you sure"

"just dont poke me with anything and well be fine"

he turned off the light and climb in next to kagome it wasn’t long before she was asleep. she had move to sesshoumaru and had her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her and went into a deep sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
NEED REVIEWS!!!!! NOW