[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: IYFG WINNER Q4 2006 for Best Canon Fic!!

Kagome's 17th birthday is fast approaching, which is also the anniversary of when she met InuYasha. Will the hanyou remember?
Rated: X
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: A Gift for You, For Adults Only
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5617 Read: 5078
Published: 10 Oct 2007 Updated: 10 Oct 2007
Story Notes:

AN: This was written as a kiriban for my 2500th page view at deviantART. InuHanyou won it, and got to request a oneshot on the topic of her choice. She's already received it by way of email, and didn't mind that I took a few liberties with it.

Prompt from InuHanyouNikkie (condensed): Kaede's village: Is the anniversary of when Inuyasha first met Kagome (time length can be your choice). Inuyasha remembers but Kagome thinks he doesn't. He has something special planned at the Goshinboku but doesn't want the others to know he is being "soft and emotional". In fact she is trying to go home to have a "date" with Hojo that her "friend" forced her into that she doesn't want. She is already ticked about that. Inuyasha is upset because Kagome has forgotten and learns why she wants to go home so he reacts his usual way. The Grouchy Anger Sulk. Sango and Miroku both "bash" him for his behavior for being insensitive to Kagome. Shippou gets him sat throwing out a Kikyou or Kouga remark. (Inuyasha reacts to that poorly = resulting sat). Inuyasha storms off very hurt inside. Kagome leaves in a tiff.

 

Kagome... goes to find Inuyasha. Finds Inuyasha sitting by himself in an open field Butterflies flitting around (ear landings...) Kagome approaches. Inuyasha still hurt/upset. They talk. More Butterflies.  They eventually confess they love each other and have Nyummy love scene.

 

^~^ Warning: Lemon

1. Will You Remember? by doggieearlover [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (5617 words)

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the anime/manga characters.

Warning: Lemon