[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sometimes, to get what you want, you just have to give yourself a hand.

A collection of humor-ish cracky one shots, brimming with silly smut.


Rated: X
Categories: Romance, Adult, Adult > One-Shots, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Naraku, Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2641 Read: 796
Published: 02 Jan 2009 Updated: 03 Jan 2009
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I take full responsiblity for any and all squick-inducing material within. Let it be known, in front of witnesses that I am, will always be and know no other state of being except that of ONE HUGE PERVERTED FREAK. Know me, love me! Enjoy yourself with my work; your secret is safe with me...hehe.

1. Pennies From Heaven by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (514 words)
Say it - don't spray it :) Blame this little lovely on the cough syrup!

2. Fast Times In the Feudal Era by The Voice in the Wilderness [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2127 words)

Sometimes it pays to be a fly on the wall - or rather, a spider on a rock. This one-shot features Kagome, Sango and Naraku - with a short appearance by InuYasha and Miroku.

WARNINGS: voyuerism, language and sexual situations. Enjoy!