[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Inuyasha-version of "The Hot Chick".

1000 years ago (feudal time), a witch by the name Aratule, mother of Urasue, ran rampant throughout the Northern tip of Japan on the Continent. Her spells and creations destroyed many villages and took hundreds of lives. She was also well known for her horrid tricks on people. One day, she went out and gathered the teeth of a male fire lizard, and the teeth of a female fire lizard. She made two bracelets, and bounded them together with the hide of a griffin. She put a spell on the bracelets; so that if the ties break, and the bracelets are separated, the souls whom wear them will switch bodies. If the two do not reunite the bracelets by the Lunar Eclipse, the souls will be trapped in each other’s bodies forever...

Plentiku is the Raccoon Hanyou of the North Continent and is known in her region for being a sneak-theif. After snatching one of the sacred braceletts, she unintentionaly switches bodies with Inuyasha, who found the other bracelett! How will Inuyasha cope with waking up 3,000 miles away from his friends in the body of a sexy female fugitive on the run from the law? How will Plentiku react when she awakens in the body of a hot n' bothered dog-hanyou with relationship problems and a very short fuse? With only 1 week before the Lunar Eclipse, Inuyasha and Plentiku must switch back before they become trapped in each other's bodies forever! Even with the mighty powerful (and very horny) Sesshomaru joining them, can they find each other and switch back before it's too late? 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: General, Humor, Action/ Adventure Characters: Ginta, Hakkaku, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kirara, Kouga, Miroku, Myoga, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12741 Read: 66004
Published: 07 Jul 2009 Updated: 03 Aug 2009
Story Notes:
Another fic written a very long time ago. Conatins Adult Themes and Situations, but not enough to constitute an Adult rating.

1. Prologue: "Lords of the Bling" by MW Roach [Reviews - 0] (477 words)
Very short Prologue.

2. Chapter 1: "What's the Worst that Could Happen?" by MW Roach [Reviews - 1] (1370 words)

3. Chapter 2: "I Feel Pretty" by MW Roach [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (979 words)

4. Chapter 3: "Inuku and Plentiyasha" by MW Roach [Reviews - 0] (1035 words)

5. Chapter 4: "Canis Lupus Flirtis" by MW Roach [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1066 words)
You know...it's funny. When I first post my stories, people tell "update soon!" And when I do update...no one reads it or comments...What gives? Is my writing that awful? If it is, I sure would appreciate if you told me so I don't have to waste my time here. Thanks.

6. Chapter 5: "Put Some Color in Those Cheeks!" by MW Roach [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (507 words)
Exactly how it sounds...that's how it is...

7. Chapter 6: "She Did WHAT with My Brother?" by MW Roach [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (850 words)
Last chapter was short, so we'll make it a two-for-one this week.

8. Chapter 7: "Bear With Me" by MW Roach [Reviews - 0] (1060 words)

9. Chapter 8: "Puppy Love Gone Wrong" by MW Roach [Reviews - 0] (1124 words)
Warning: Some OOCness with Sesshomaru

10. Chapter 9: "Brotherly Love Gone Wrong" by MW Roach [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (783 words)

11. Chapter 10: "Mirror Images" by MW Roach [Reviews - 0] (814 words)

12. Chapter 11: "Down to The Last Minute!" by MW Roach [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2676 words)