- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Some OOCness with Sesshomaru
 

Ch.8
Puppy Love Gone Wrong”

Day 4

The sun was up and the sky was bright. Inuyasha lay in a tree on his back talking up a storm. Kiachi had fallen asleep hours ago, but Inuyasha just kept on rambling.

“And then, she shot me with an arrow.” He stopped and sniffled. “I loved her so much!”

He stopped again to wipe his nose. “Ever have that happen to you, Chico?”

Kiachi snored loudly. Inuyasha growled and knocked the sleeping rat from his high perch in the tree. Kiachi landed hard in the water.

“WHAT? What happened?”

“She pinned me to a tree.” Inuyasha said.

“Who?”

“Kikyo.”

Kiachi stared dumbly at Inuyasha. He growled and pulled himself up the tree. “Alright, now, what were we talking about again?”

Inuyasha sighed and leaned back again. “Kikyo, the love of my life. Though we were in love, we got to kiss only once while she was alive.”

“Oh, yeah?” Koga asked. “Did you slip her the tongue?”

Inuyasha opened his mouth to answer when he finally realized who had asked the question. He jumped up.

“Koga!”

Koga smiled. He had been leaning against the tree for some time listening to Inuyasha’s heart-felt stories.

“Well, I didn’t believe it at first, but here you are! Boy, you’re pretty, Inuyasha!” Koga teased.

Inuyasha snarled. “How the hell did you know I was here?”

“A visit with my lovely Kagome was all I needed.” Koga smirked.

“What? I told you to stay away from her!”

“But, why do you care? I thought Kikyo was, and I quote, ‘the love of your life’?”

Inuyasha blushed. “You…you heard that?”

Koga didn’t speak. He answered with a nod. Inuyasha groaned.

“You’re going to tell Kagome, aren’t you?”

“Maybe. I can run back and tell her right away, or I can wait and hold it over your stupid, mutt-faced head for a while until I need it.”

Inuyasha was steaming mad now. “If you tell her, I’ll tear you a new…”

Koga put his hands up. “Oh, you’re so threatening! Please don’t hurt me, Squeaky.” Koga threw his head back and laughed at Inuyasha, who was gritting his teeth. “Really, Inuyasha. Those words were so beautiful. Now that you skip in the flowers loving everybody like the girly girl that you are…”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Inuyasha finally exploded. “When I get my Tetsusaiga back, you are so gonna get it!”

Koga grunted and turned away. “Typical, Inuyasha. All talk and no action.”

“You want a piece of me, ya mangy wolf?”

“Sure. I’ll take a slice. Tippy-toe over here and slap me until your nails break.”

Kiachi has been patient all this time. Now, his burning eyes were bloodshot and he twitched. Nearly noon and he hadn’t slept a wink. The bickering going down below him angered and annoyed him. Soon, the annoyance festered into pure rage. He leaned over the side of the branch he was perched on. He was right above Koga’s smug face. Kiachi growled. He was going to end this once and for all.


Later that day…

Kagome and Plentiku landed the bull by a creek. Kagome sighed in relief. They were halfway there already.

“Ah, there’s nothing that could stop us now!” Kagome said happily.

“Yeah.” Plentiku agreed, giving the tired bull some water.

The two went on chatting when Plentiku lifted her head and sniffed the air.

“Oh, no. I smell that wolf again.”

Kagome went to speak when Koga arrived. His face was mangled. “Hello, my Kagome.”

He stopped and glanced at Plentiku.

“Inuyasha.” He said in a monotone voice. Plentiku grunted. Kagome’s eyes were locked on Koga’s messy face.

“Koga, what happened to your face?”

Koga blushed slightly. “Uh…a little run in with a demon. That’s all. Thanks for worrying.”

Kagome nodded. It was a believable story. That is, if you didn’t know any better. Plentiku knew the wolf was lying right away. She sniffed his face, pointed and laughed.

“You are a liar and a fat-mouth! I know those wounds! You got whooped by my Kiachi, didn’t you?”

Koga blushed even more. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Plentiku laughed. “Save it, ya mangy wolf! Kiachi kicked your tail and you know it!”

Koga grunted. “Yeah right. Me, the Wolf Demon Prince, getting my face eaten by a woodrat. Sure.”

Plentiku smirked. “How did you know Kiachi is a woodrat?”

Koga coughed a little then turned to Kagome.

“Well, my love, I must be off. By the way, Inuyasha is about 1500 miles that way.” Koga pointed east. “If you leave now and ride for about 2 days, you’ll find him.”

Kagome wanted to ask where Koga got his information, but he was gone before she could even breathe. Plentiku rubbed her hands together.

“Well, what’re we waiting for?”

Kagome agreed, and they were off.


That night…

Kiachi was asleep well into the night. Inuyasha lay against a tree, arms crossed, and mumbling to himself.

“Stupid wolf. Blackmailing me like that.”

He stopped for a moment to lean forward and scratch his knee. He leaned back again. The tree felt…warm and soft and…fluffy? Inuyasha turned to see what creature had dared take his spot. His eyes traveled up to Sesshomaru’s face. There was an odd glow in his eyes. A deep, lusty stare. Inuyasha’s eyes went wide. He was too shocked for words.

“Plentiku. Did you miss me?” Sesshomaru whispered softly.

“Huh?” Inuyasha squeaked out.

Sesshomaru rubbed his lips on Inuyasha’s round ears. Inuyasha was still lost for action and words. That ended when he felt teeth. Inuyasha shouted and struggled to get up. He was too slow, and Sesshomaru had his arm wrapped around Inuyasha’s mid-section, holding the struggler against his heaving chest.

“No! Stop! Wait!” Inuyasha begged. “I’m not who you think I am!”

Sesshomaru grinned. “Oh, we’re playing that game again, are we? Okay. I’m the rich Lord and you’re my faithful servant. I’ll give you a raise if you give me one…” Sesshomaru teased, brushing his hand against Inuyasha’s breasts.

Inuyasha couldn’t take it anymore. With one burst of energy, he was freed from Sesshomaru’s iron embrace. Inuyasha was in the moonlight now, raging.

YOU STUPID, SLACK-JAWED, IDIOT! IT’S ME! YOUR BROTHER! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL YOU INSCESTING SWINE!”

Sesshomaru was speechless, and slightly aroused at first. Then, he noticed Plentiku’s eyes. They were gold. Sesshomaru bit the inside of his mouth to stop himself from throwing up. He got up and slowly walked into the forest, his head down. Inuyasha sighed and sat. He felt like he was being watched. He looked up to see Kiachi.

“So, you were bad-mouthed by a wolf and you were molested by your brother. Good day for you?”

Inuyasha growled and flung a rock at Kiachi. It missed. Inuyasha growled and walked away. Kiachi reluctantly followed, even though it was the wrong way…


Once he was concealed in the forest, Sesshomaru threw up. When that was done, he slammed his head into an old oak tree and sighed.

UGH... This is embarrassing. If Inuyasha is in Plentiku’s body, then Plentiku is in…

Sesshomaru stopped and groaned.

“Oh, crap.”