- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
T_T

        Kagome checked in on us "there both asleep but... Oh no poor Solaris"Kagome said

after waking up I put the Mimichiko Plush in my pocket and past everyone "one after another people have died just why is it only our group that's had problems are they all Naraku realated is he still alive I know he came from The Netherworld to Kill Mimichiko but... Kikyo Miroku Kohaku, Sango Inuyasha Kagome and I have been All Emotionally and Pysichly Tortured by Naraku.... "he will perish..." i thought I looked at everyone "guys Naraku's back" I said suddenly.. "Solaris why didn't you tell us sooner" Kagome asked walking "I know about what happened about her but you need to let go I know it's hard.... Kagome siad Thinking it would cheer me up "Now I know it's a bad time but I have Exams Today for my Job to make money in my time so i'll be back in maybe a couple days...."Kagome said Upset for me.... I waved bye and went ack to bed... "Hey wake up already Shippo is annoying the Crap out of me and I need you to to make him stop because it's you're job while Kagome's gone!!!" Inuyasha yelled angry inuyasha then thought for a Minute "did Kagome mean her no wonder he's upset" Inuyasha thought "uh sorry I'll handle it myself..." Inuyasha said walking outside and beating Shippo up.... " I thought about the same moment every second What if We never met she would be safe but it's my fault.... I got up and decided to walk in the village instead of Float " I walked into the market "excuse me sir what kind of fruit is the cheapest today."i said to the clerk. he handed me Oranges and lemons and two Raspberries I handed him a 10 dollar bill he said thanks and I left.... I went back and made a blue and red pie for me and Lemon and orange Pie for the others and I sat in bed Looking at the pie in the shape of her face....

I fell asleep....

 A dream maybe...

"Solaris Do you Hate Me KILL ME SOLARIS RELEASE YOU'RE HATRED FOR ME AND DESTROY ALL LIFE ON THIS CURSED PLANET!!!!" Naraku said 

I woke up "Mimichiko what should I do" I looked at her "I forgot that you died...." i said begging to cry again.....

2 weeks later Kagome came back "Sango Inuyasha hows Solaris" Kagome said Comming out of the well... "He hasn't come out of His room since the incident" Sango said walking up to Kagome.. Kagome looked even more upset and knocked on the door and Inuyasha bashed it down I had candels surounding me and a white chalked star with a circle around it... "Shikigami heed my call forces of nature combine come together to bring back my loved one Shikigami fufill my wish I said Floating in the middle of the cirlce star simble meditating... Mimichiko started glowing and she woke up "Solaris-sama" She said hugging me You did it i am forever in you're dept... I kissed her and I looked at inuyasha and slamed the door with psycho-Kinesis...and we kissed more 

2 hours later we came out and saw Inuyasha telling everyone what we were doing.... Mimichiko decided to stay the village while we killed Naraku "Solaris I'm Having a boy he's Name is Hikutsu..." Mimichiko said Smiling...

Chapter End Notes:
wow She having a baby