- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sesshomaru has Water Now we get Earth STONE

"If Solaris had it it has His Scent so Search for His Scent Okay Ayame" Koga said Looking for it... a couple minutes later Ayame found Something "Koga it's got the wolf demon symbol on it try the Goraishi" Ayame said backing up... Koga yelled Goraishi and The stone smashed Open revealing a cave....

 "they explored the Cave...a couple minutes later Koga and Ayame Found the stone and Koga grabbed it... "I AM ANCIENT MONE I AM THE STONE MOLE OF THIS CAVE YOU MUST DEFEAT ME!!!!" The giant stone mole said It dug a massive hole beneath Koga and Ayame And they both fell into the hole... a couple minutes later the mini stone moles with Giant Bloody Fangs Dug there way closer to Koga and Ayame... "Koga hurry up and Make a Plan or else Were Not coming outa this hole Alive... Koga noticed A weak point in the wall of the hole and Kicked the wall. it fell revealing an ancient Cavern.. they ran inside "Hey Ayame look at the walls they have symbols of Wolf Demons" Koga Said Ayame looked at the walls and Noticed a Amber Figure of a Wolf Demon. Ayame picked the Figure up and the room glowed showing more symbols on the walls...  it showed a secret Wolf Demon technique The awsome Cyclone Barrage!!! after Reading the markings Ayame and Koga tried to think of a way out... Koga tucked the figure into his chest plate... Then Ayame started attacking the mini moles... they look bad but they were easily put aside only in great numbers were they a challenge... Koga found a way back up using the Cyclone barrage... the moles were destroyed and only Mone Remained....

Koga decided to fight the beast for a while then the mole smashed the figure and the dust was absorbed into Koga's Body with that power Koga slayedthis Mole and the two left Unharmed with the Earth stone 

Chapter End Notes:
YAY