- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
       So Koga beat the mole meanwhile in the forest....

     " I think the Stone is over near the giant tree." Miroku said. "A giant Demonic aura is in that area...." They headed towards the woods and noticed a meadow with a waterfall, rocks that formed a path in the water only this water was ACID and the Stone was on a platform... the acid had poisonous gas rising so Shippo can't float across... Shippo jumped across the stones grabbed it off the pedestal and ran to Miroku "That was easy" Shippo said handing Miroku the stone. then the woods made a wooden Barrier so they couldn't escape "YOU ARE IN MY TERRITORY NOW AND YOU SHALL PERISH AND DO NOT THINK OF  GOING BEHIND THE ACID WATERFALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNTIL YOU DEFEAT ME THEN YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE REAL STONE BEHIND THE WATERFALL AHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! OOPS I SAID MY SECRETS AGAIN YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY WITH YOU'RE LIVES" The Giant Tree Demon said dragging out his point... "Daddy we want FLESH" the baby apple demons said hungrily to the Tree dad demon… "Shippo get back I'm going to open the wind tunnel!" Miroku explained... Shippo stepped behind Miroku..." WIND TUNNEL" Miroku yelled pulling beads off his hand and opening the WIND TUNNEL!!! The baby apples squealed and were sucked in.... "Oh MY GOD MY BABIES NOOOOOO!!!! The tree demon said crying acid tears. "Shippo I can't use another Wind tunnel because I sucked in POISON APPLE KIDS TOO!" Miroku Whispered... Suddenly Shippo had the best Idea in the History of any other good Idea "FOX FIRE " Shippo yelled shooting Blue-Green flames out of his hands and lighting the tree on fire... "Talk about a Wild Fire" Miroku said Watching the Tree Run In Circles Flailing from Being burned... Eventually It burned to Ash... "Miroku look the Water is being Purified" Shippo said.

  Later When the water was completely pure They went behind the waterfall "The Stone" Miroku announced... He grabbed the stone and left... 

Chapter End Notes:
Next Time We watch Kohaku and Sango Get there stone