- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
 Oh no....

  I got up and found my self back at our camp. I stood up and went to change my cloths then I realized the sky got dark "the random events are space time continuum Related Is this my fault..." I thought about it And decided it might not be because Kagome isn't from here but i felt un-eased.

  A couple minutes later I was in my room eating Instant Ramen and working. then Inuyasha walked in... "hey Solaris What're you Doing" Inuyasha asked watching me Work "I showed him the Plush I made it had the same cloths as Inuyasha and the same hair and eyes with a voice box the said "WIND SCAR" every time i took the plush sword out of the plush sheath. "cool" he said leaving the room..."hurry we have something going on outside."he said. I got up and went outside "okay everyone i need to let you know i've gotta go home for a week okay" Kagome said Saying goodbye to everyone... "Oh, Hi Tagumon sorry you have to wait for time and space I didn't mean to rub it in or upset you." Kagome said upset..."No it's Not you're fault I'm fine I'm just having some tough decisions K, Kagome bye have fun!" I said waving and fake smiling so she had less stress... "I'll make sure no one fights while you're gone" I yelled.

         after that I went inside picked up another skin colored plush and dressed it up like kagome. I decided to float around in the village because it cheers me up... "how is he doing that, that's cool, he's a human is that possible" Were mostly what I heard as I headed through the village towards the highest mountain to look at the stars and Glide around getting a really big air view. "hey I heard some kid was floating around near the mountains, But this mountain is mine so leave now!" I somewhat teenage-adult voice said... I turned around and a rope tangled me up but i hadn't recovered from killing Naraku. I saw a Guy like Inuyasha's height with brown fur cloths and armor "I thought Inuyasha said something about him.....

"are you Koga" I said Looking upset because I was gloomy from the beggining of the day till now ad now I'm In a net.... "You Know Inuyasha". he said suprised "Just Shut UP ALREADY!!!" I said Chomping his head right off with my words. i took out my knife and cut a hole right open and flew away....

  "Inuyasha" I said walking towards him "What's up" I said faking happiness... "I know you're upset and to you're question I'm waiting for You to admit it and the fact you know Koga now..." he said Displeased "Oh You just love my secrets don't you!!!!" I screamed at him smashing him into the ground by accident with my Psycho-Kinesis... I grunted and ran into the forest of Light "Solaris wait," Inuyasha said pausing... "Damn it strong demons live in there Shippo come on" He said running into the forest after me With Shippo....

 

Chapter End Notes:
Next time Solaris/Tagumon Runs into trouble And it's up to Me and Shippo to save him!!!