[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sesshomaru is a guy with an icy heart. He is the vice-president of Inu co. and is rich. Meanwhile, there is a woman, about 19 that lives in the park and comes by Inu co. She has a awesome heart and is loving and caring. Can to opposites attract?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Rin Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 243 Read: 1888
Published: 13 Jan 2008 Updated: 13 Jan 2008
Story Notes:
"Shut up, bastard..I have had enough of your stupid dumb ass remarks. Leave my office now." the stoic man at the desk said through gritted teeth."I assure you I have a go-""SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE MY DAMN OFFICE!""Sesshomaru, i will have you to join my coorperation, I will!!""Security"Two security guards came in through the doorway and grabbed the man."Sorry Naraku, you have to go take a nap" One of the two guards said to him before they got out of the room.Sesshomaru rubbed his temples and then looked at his watch.'6:30?!? I have to go.'
Sesshomaru exited out of his office and stepped into the elevator. From then he walked out of the his father's building and looked at the scene around him.It was very bland, and that's how he liked it.But, in the middle of all that blandness, there was a girl, about 20, who was smiling her head off. She was homeless and evidentilly had no cent on her and in her hands were a basket with flowers in it, and a sign that read: Daysys 4 sale.'What??? This women is a homeless, and she's smiling?'But something caught his interest. 'Why the hell do I even care?'But, he walked over to her and asked her why she was smiling.And she replied, "I really don't know..it's good to smile."Sesshomaru sighed."I'll take all of them"The girls eyes lit up, and pulled all of the flowers out.The two exchanged items and quickly turned their heads away, out of embaressment. Sesshomaru quickly turned and left, leaving a dazed 20 year old confused.'Why did I get the flowers? Its ridiculous'Sesshomaru stepped in his Cadillac and drove away, towards InuNoTiasho's mansion, still thinking."I'm so confused."

1. Work by Stormylayla [Reviews - 0] (243 words)