[Reviews - 5] Printer
Summary: As Kaede sits on the lip of the well she remembers another pair of lives entwined together due to the magic of the Bone Eater's Well. Who could the couple be? What does Gramps have to do with it? And what part does the Modern Era play? Read to find out...
Rated: PG-13
Categories: General, Romance, Adult Characters: Kaede, Kagome's Grandfather
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12096 Read: 24089
Published: 12 Dec 2011 Updated: 24 Dec 2012
Story Notes:
BLANKET DISCLAMER FOR THIS ENTIRE STORY - All characters, settings, personalities, people, weapons, etc. are property of Rumiko Takahashi (all rights reserved).

The only things that belong to ME (Dapheshaggydoo) are the following ~

#1 - The idea/concept/adaption of Kaede and Gramps meeting, marrying, etc.

#2 - The name "Yasuhiro" (aka "Hiro") - given to Gramps by me since his full name (other than "Gramps Higurashi"/"Kagome's Grandpa") was never given.

#3 - The concept that Gramps is Kagome's father's father and NOT Mama Higurashi's father.

#4 - The name "Satoru" given to Kagome's father along with his life story and how he died. (Only thing mentioned in the series was that he was dead.)

#5 - The romance, love, etc. experienced between Kaede and Gramps.

#6 - The "Arisu/Aritsu" given to Kagome's mother. (aka Mama Higurashi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Reunited by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (4191 words)

2. Reconnecting by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 0] (2957 words)

3. Rejuvenated by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 0] (2791 words)

4. Realities by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (1257 words)

5. Revelations by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 3] (900 words)