[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Smoke still rises from the Setsuna estate after the Great Dog Demon's sacrifice. Still clutching her newborn tight, cold, weak, and alone, Lady Izayoi returns to find her lover only to find one of his sons rummaging through the wreckage. This is the story how Izayoi survived that freezing cold night.

Tensions mount as the Great Dog Demon's top allies defect from Sesshomaru's leadership. Thanks to his mother, she convinces the allies to swear allegience to her other son, InuGenki, and thus creating the Eastern lands. After donning the his father's armor that was left to him, Lord InuGenki assumes rule over his lands as well as expand north. 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Adult, Angst/ Drama, Romance, General, Action/ Adventure Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: 犬元気 登場!Enter InuGenki!
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2348 Read: 1254
Published: 28 Aug 2017 Updated: 28 Aug 2017
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Requiem by OmuYasha [Reviews - 2] (2348 words)