[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

InuGenki begins to hit it off well with a priestess named Mitsuki whom he met at the Bone eater's well. After hearing about his father, Mitsuki's children make themselves known. Their mother teaches them a valuble lesson on making allies with strong youkai instead of fighting them.

 InuGenki leaves to recieve his father's momento from Totosai. After donning his father's armor, he arrives at his mother's castle where she outfits him with his father's clothing and hairstyle. Unbeknownst to him, his father's allies await for him outside to pledge their allegience to him.

After his meeting he comes back to rescue Mitsuki's youngest daughter, literally butchering the youkai like a pig. Mitsuki chooses to reward our hero for his deeds. 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Adult, General, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: 犬元気 登場!Enter InuGenki!
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3636 Read: 1311
Published: 04 Sep 2017 Updated: 04 Sep 2017
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Defection by OmuYasha [Reviews - 1] (3636 words)