- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own any of the wonderful Takahashi creations. She made them up, and I wrote my own story, just like everybody else around here. Can't they just put one big disclaimer on the whole sight? I hate having to remember the dumb thing!!!! 
"No! I won’t do it!! I won’t help him!" Inuyasha shook his head.

"Please, Inuyasha! I need your help! She won’t believe me. You’ve got to help him! He’s your brother for the sake of God!" Aryana tried to persuade him.

"NO!!" he shook his head.

"Please?! I need your help!! Please, please, please, please!?!" she begged.

"Fine! But it’s because you’re my friend! I’m not doing this for him!!" Inuyasha gave in.

"Let’s see what you look like as a human," Aryana pulled a blood diamond over Inuyasha’s head. He had Black hair and brown eyes. "Perfect!"

"Now what, exactly, have I got to do?" he asked.

"You have to pretend to be my boyfriend," Aryana told him.

"Your what?!?!" he yelped.

"I got in an argument with Lonla on whether or not I cared for Sesshomaru. I said that I have a boyfriend, to cover it up. Now she is set on meeting him. Your name is Sho Hinashe. You are 16 and your birthday was last month," Aryana explained.

"This is so stupid," he rolled his eyes at her. He pulled the blood diamond off and handed it back to her. She pulled it over her own head.

"Thank you, Inuyasha," she smiled as she bounced back to house, where Rena and Darby were waiting.

"Now if you are going to help us, you need to know the full story, I guess," Kagome said to Darby and Rena.

"I’m a demon. I came through the well to find Sesshomaru," Aryana and Kagome had decided that they didn’t need all of the details.

"You’re a demon?" Darby asked.

"Cat demon. Sesshomaru is a dog demon. We were acquaintances back in the feudal era," Aryana explained. "Inuyasha is Sesshomaru’s half-brother. Inuyasha!" she called.

"I’m coming," he walked in the room.

"Doggy-ears!!" Darby exclaimed. Then she clapped her hands over her own mouth. Inuyasha stuck his tongue out at her.

"He’s a half-demon. He is now pretending to be my boyfriend, to prove that I don’t have feelings for Sesshomaru. He is from the feudal era, like me," she explained.

"How are we going to get him out?" Rena asked.

"I can get the keys to the building, but if I take the keys to the enclosure, they would know that it was me," Darby said.

"Someone has to be there to open the enclosure, from the inside," Rena commented.

"Sesshomaru could do that, easily enough," Aryana shrugged.

"No he couldn’t. There is a shield on the door. It picks up a demonic aura and sets off a alarm. How Aryana could get past it is beyond me," Rena shook her head.

"My blood diamond masks my aura. I think I know what we could do! It is perfect!" she clapped her hands.

"Tell us," they all said in unison.

"Okay first–Darby will have to. . ." that led into the plan that formed in her head.

When she was finished, everyone thought that it was brilliant.

"I sure hope that it will work. It sounds like the perfect plan. And there would be no way to say that you did it," Lonla said as she walked out of the door.

"I’ll ask Sesshomaru what he thinks, tomorrow," Aryana nodded as Rena walked out of the door.

"I still can’t believe that you are a demon," Darby shook her head as Aryana walked back into the kitchen.

"Do you want to see me in my true form? I can get about as small as a lioness," Aryana offered.

"I would love it. But speaking of dogs, I have to be at the veterinary-clinic tomorrow. Will you take me before you go to work?" she asked.

"I’m going to work at five in the morning," Aryana warned her.

"Fine by me," Darby volunteered at the vet-clinic regularly.

She was always the first one there, after the vet, that is. The clinic was also a pound.

"Come into the living room where I have some space to trance form."

The next morning they were headed down the sidewalk to the vet-clinic.

"Here it is," Darby said as she turned to walk up the steps of a brick building.

"There is a demonic aura coming from in there!" Aryana shot up the steps, but calmed herself before she walked throught the door.

"Hello. How may I help you?" A young woman asked from behind the counter.

"I’m here to adopt a dog," Aryana smiled sweetly at her.

"That is wonderful!! Right this way," the woman opened the door to show a large kennel of dogs. "You can look around and ask me for help if you need any, or see a dog that you like,"

"Okay," Aryana replied before she set off down the rows of cages at close to a run. Soon she reached the cage that she was looking for. In the floor, there was a very large dog with what should have been snow-white fur. It had a star on it’s forehead, and electric-blue stripes on it’s face and legs. "Holy shit!" Aryana jumped into the air. "Sweety, are you hurt?" she reached into the cage and touched the large dog.

Its Bloodbeast reached out to Aryana, ‘Mommy and Daddy are dead. People put me in cage and fed me dog food. I’m scared and hungry!’ It was the voice of a small child. Maybe three years old.

"I want this one!!!" Aryana called to the woman behind the desk.

"That one?!" The woman asked I shock. "It won’t eat. And it is so big, and aggressive. Wouldn’t you rather have something smaller for a pet in the city?"

"I want this one. She is cute, and I live outside the town," Aryana persisted. "I need a guard dog."

"Okay, if you say so," she shook her head a little bit.

"Now unlock the cage. I need to buy a leash," Aryana ordered.

"Darby! Get me a leash!" she called to Darby, who came running with one.

"Are you getting a dog, Aryana?" Darby looked confused.

"Yes. I’m getting a dog," Aryana nodded, taking the leash.

"What will you name her?" Darby asked.

Aryana quickly asked the small demon then replied to Darby, "Orialyn,"

"That is a strange name for a dog." That woman was not a very good business-person.

"Well that’s what I’ve named her. I truly couldn’t care less what you think about it," Aryana said before she put the collar around the demon’s neck and led her out of the clinic. "Run with me," she said to her once they were on the street. So they shot down the street to Kagome’s house. She led Orialyn in and took her off of the leash. "Kagome! Get out of bed!! Inuyasha!" she called up the stairs.

"What is it?" Kagome trudged sleepily down the stairs. "It’s six in the morning,"

"What the hell is that?" Inuyasha pointed at Orialyn.

"A demon. Do either one of you know how to tame a demon-child?" Aryana asked. "She was at the pound. And she is just a baby,"

"I think I can change her back to her human form," Kagome squatted down in front of the dog to look it in the face. "She is only in her demon form because she can’t calm down,"

"Let’s sing for her," Aryana grabbed Kagome’s arm. Kagome nodded and the two began to sing the son that they always did to put Shippo to sleep.

"My mama was

his only little girl

if he had the money

he would have given

her the world

Sitting on the front porch

together they would sing

Oh how I long to hear

that harmony

I want a simple love

like that

Always giving

never asking back

When I’m in my final hour

looking back

I hope I have a simple love

like that"

As they sang in perfect harmony, Orialyn laid down and fell asleep. As soon as she was asleep, she changed into a small girl with silver hair. She had electric-blue stripes on her cheeks, and a star on her forehead. Kagome grabbed a blanket and wrapped her in it. She looked to be around two years. Maybe three.

"Put her to sleep in my bed," Aryana whispered as she hurried off to work. In fifteen minutes she would be late.

"I thought you said that you were coming at five," Ponell greeted her as she came through the door.

"I took Darby to the vet-clinic. I had a few things to take care of at home. One of my friends was in an accident and left her daughter in my care. I had to pick her up at the air-port," she explained as she walked toward the enclosure.

"I’m sorry about your friend," he said.

"Fate is what it is, I guess," she replied before walking into the enclosure.

"You are two hours late," Sesshomaru grumbled from his bed. She laughed at him and sat down beside him on the air-mattress.

"I had to drop Darby off at the vet-clinic. There was a demon-child in the pound. I adopted her as a dog. Me and Kagome got her calm enough to go to sleep. She is back at the house now," she told him as she stroked what was left of his hair. I got in an argument with Lonla yesterday," She needed to warn him about Inuyasha.

"What was it about?" he inquired.

"Well she said that I cared for you, and I had to tell her I had a boyfriend to convince her otherwise. And now she is set on meeting him. The only person I could get to fake it for me without asking to many questions was Inuyasha. Because he already knows what’s going on," she talked faster than was necessary. She was so embarrassed.

"That is all I need. Inuyasha to see me in this state," he crossed his arms over his chest. Aryana breathed a sigh of relief. But A bit too soon. "What did you say you were arguing with Lonla about?"

"Um. . . uh. He he. . .funny thing about that. . ." she blushed a little. He had heard what she had said but he was having a good time.

Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!!!!!!!! Like I've said, if it sucks tell me!!!! If you like it, I would also like a little positiveness *I so misspelled that* if there is any!!!!!