[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: It reminded Kagome of fireworks. Written for IyFic Contest's
Fireworks drabble prompt.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Drabbles, General Characters: Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kohaku, Kouga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: Sunset's Drabbles
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 292 Read: 1995
Published: 17 Aug 2008 Updated: 17 Aug 2008
Story Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha and Company, no matter how happy it would make me. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

This was written for IyFic_Contest’s Week 150 – Fireworks Prompt (250 word maximum)

 

 

“What the fuck did you do?!” an enraged half-demon yelled at the girl who’d just done the unthinkable.

 

“Look! It’s like falling stars!” an adorable little girl with wide brown eyes called out while tugging on her mother’s kimono.

 

“What the hell…?” a voice trailed off as a blue eyed demon took off running, intent on discovering the source of the display.

 

“That… cannot be good.” He could feel the power that had just been unleashed and watched the little flecks of light for a moment before his focus returned to his covered palm.

 

“Mi’Lord! Mi’Lord, do you see that? What in the world could it be?” a little green toad squawked in surprise.

 

“It has finally returned, just as I knew it would. All that power will be mine,” a dark voice said to himself, his red eyes glowing with malice as he started planning.

 

“Wow! Papa, what is that?!” an excited kitsune asked eagerly while bouncing on his father’s shoulder.

 

“Hn, it is of no concern to this Sesshoumaru.”

 

“It cannot be,” a tall, strong man declared, though he didn’t sound entirely convinced. He rested his hands on the shoulders of his two children. “It has been gone for fifty years. She took it with her so she could continue to protect it even in death.”

 

“It looks… almost like fireworks,” a young, innocent, naïve, and confused girl whispered as the jewel shards scattered over the land, sealing her fate along with that of so many others.

1. Chapter 1 by Sunset Miko [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (292 words)